Chapter 35

The bedlam and commotion soared in the air as the club became a frenzy of mayhem and chaos.

"Raphael let's leave please" Nicole pleaded, the foggy smoke creating a panic filled ambiance.

"Calm doll" Raphael calmly reassured Nicole pulling her up immedately.

"Go through the emergency exit you all"Alessio instructs them in a hyper state.

"And what about you?" Raphael asked.

Nicole coughed more loudly, using the back of her palm to cover her mouth.
"Raphael" she gasped for breath.

"Leave boy don't worry about me. Your wife is clearly not herself anymore"Alessio urged frantically this time.

  Raphael didn't need to be told. He grabbed Nicole by the arm in a flash as they all made their way towards the hidden back door in the club that would lead to the emergency exit through the corridor.

   Luis and Valentine led the way whilst Dante walked behind with Raphael and Nicole closely following them.

  Suddenly Nicole screamed in terror and her hand slipped from Raphael's grip.
Spinning around, Raphael sees eight armed men behind them, one clutching on to Nicole with a knife on her throat.

  Rage burns through him, the flames of his fury dancing in his eyes.

"Let her fucking go!" Raphael growled, his anger escalating.

"I can't do that capo dei capi. Slitting her damn throat will be so worth it" one of the men gives a sadistic reply.

  Nicole quivered in fear as the man yanked onto her braids more harder, fisting his hands into her scalp and pressing the cold blade of dagger on to her throat.

"Drop your weapons else your wife dies" he threatened with a baleful glare.
He pressed the dagger even more, drawing out blood which made Nicole let out a horrific cry.

  Raphael had the wheels in his head spinning, he was loosing his senses.
Dropping their weapons would make them defenceless.
Nicole had her thoughts running wild, her heated gaze locking with Raphael's furious eyes.

"One!.." he yelled pushing the sharp blade of the dagger into Nicole's skin making her flinch.

  Raphael's heart slammed repeatedly against his rib cages. Fear consumed him and his tremor rose with each breath.

Nicole immedately took an impulsive decision and swung her elbow furiously towards the groins of her captor. He lets out a painful yell and releases her in an instant as he fell to the ground, clutching on to his dick.

  That was the distraction they needed. Immedately Raphael pulled the trigger, shooting twice consecutively and killing two of the men.

Nicole crouched to the ground in a fluid motion and grabbed hold of her captor's gun, pulling the trigger on him.

Raphael is bewildered and salivating at her sudden courage that he almost forgets they are in the middle of a gun brawl.

  More gun shots go off from behind him as Dante, Luis and Valentine all open fire at their attackers.

"Fuck you son of a bitch!" Nicole scowled at the dead man who had blood gurgling from his mouth.

Raphael had his heart leaping in joy at Nicole's daring attitude.
She was so violent and bloody and she was all his to keep.

  Nicole held on to the gun and they all dashed through the corridor, sounds of gunshot blasting inside the club and echoing in the walls of the corridor.

  "Get the jet ready. We are leaving Mexico today" Raphael thundered his orders over the phone as they raced towards the exit.

Nicole's breathing was heavy and her heart was racing to the skies.
She couldn't believe she just fucking killed someone.

Gripping hold of her wrist, raphael pressed Nicole towards himself the moment he slid his phone into his pants with Valentine checking if the coast was clear.

  "It's a shame our meeting got disrupted today" Valentine said once they were all out, each person racing for his car.

"Ofcourse. We will see next time. I hope you both survive this" Raphael yelled back.
Opening the car door in a haste, he pushed Nicole inside before lurching inside.

  They all waste no time in roaring their engines to life, hitting the high way.

"Lorenzo I need everyone of us evacuated from Mexico before tomorrow runs out. We've been fucking attacked" Raphael furiously yelled over the phone once more.

Nicole turned back to catch a glimpse of the club.
It was seriously in dissaray, smoke engulfing the air with people scampering for shelter.

Disconnecting the call, he took a cursory look at Nicole.
"Are you ok Bella?" He pants.

Nicole shook her head in fear. " we almost died raphael"

Raphael gave an uncanny smile. "But we didn't. You were amazing out there my love"

Nicole touched her bleeding throat and felt the blood tricke down.

"We will get that bandaged once we are on air ok" Raphael assures her, his eyes not diverting from the road as he sped on the high way.

Nicole tried relaxing the wreckage that had now become of her nerves when she noticed the jeep next to  them, lowering its windows.

  Her body went rigid in fear and Raphael immedately pushed her head down, his head also going down too in an instant as he accelerated the car.

  The piercing sound of gun shots hits the windows of their car, shattering it into pieces. Raphael quickly pulled out his gun and fires two quick shots at the jeep before pumping more speed into the car.

"Raphael are we going to die?"Nicole asked in tears.

"We aren't. I promise" Raphael reassured her.
Nicole felt herself light headed with each violent bump along the highway.

  She peeked at the rear view mirror and spotted some one in a black car also aiming a fire arm at Dante's car but luckily he was able to swerve in time.
Debris and bullets flew in the air as well as death and fear.

Nicole noticed another car tailgating them, this time coming to Raphael's side of the road as the hot chase continued.

"Oh fuck. Raphael dock!" Nicole screamed.
Raphael at once pushed his head down whilst Nicole instantly  grabbed the gun she took and released fire in a flick, the car loosing control and crashing violently into another car, landing on its roof.

  Raphael had his eyes widened at Nicole's bloody badass attitude.
"You are so amazing!" He cried out in joy.

"You can thank me later first get this fucking cars of our tail!"

"Anything for you my love" Raphael replied with a smug smile.

Their car sped so roughly with about two cars behind it following suit, trying to catch up with Raphael and Nicole.

Raphael took in a deep breath and slammed his foot against the breaks of his car, swerving it off the highway and into a sharp corner.

  The pursuing cars are caught off guard and struggle to catch their breaks.

  The screeching sound of tires is heard, the cars swerving in between the road lanes before loosing control and crashing violently.

"I promise you Nicole. We will be safe. Nothing will happen to you"