Chapter 1

(4 years before the anime. The night dazai left the port mafia)

Blazing fire, a high end car a while ago was now engulfed with fire, as someone had bombed Chuuya's car. ,"Arrrggg someone is brazen enough to set a bomb on my car, the nerve, who is it..." Chuuya was fuming in anger as he watched his car in flames.

"Well if you were a second late, you could be a roasted chicken by now" Kouyo stated with a little glee on his side. Good thing you got out on time, she added. "Hmmph! as if this could kill me" Chuyaa sneered. "Whoever this person is, have they forgotten that I am Chuuya Nakahara. Dammit, my car" he added dejectedly.

Those who were near the car when it exploded also got injured, not only that there were also civilians. And the crowd who watches on the side as spectators are not helping, Chuuya has nothing else he can do but sigh.

As the two port mafia executives watch their subordinates extinguish the fire, Kouyo asks ,"have you seen Dazai? "

No, why would I want to know anything about that bastard. Chuuya answered.

"Sir, we have sent our people to the infirmary in the nearby own Casino. But what should we do with the civilians, should we send them to the hospital?" A port mafia member inquired about the two. Why would you bother with them? Someone will pick them up, said Chuuya, his anger still not cooling down. "Just send them all to our infirmary, and kick them out if they can move already. Kouyo ordered the man.

"Hmmp, you've gone soft," Chuuya said. "You call that soft, or you were just shy, you can't say it yourself that you are worried to all those injured," Kouyo teased him.

"Hmmp, why are looking for Dazai, I heard he was working on something about the Mimic organization," Chuuya said

"You softy" Kouyo teased again. "He seemed to have a disagreement with the boss. "

Chuuya stared at her in her answer. " Let him be, that suicidal maniac is full of crafty tricks he can't even die, well his better dead anyway, I'll volunteer to kill him," he said while walking away to the scene where his car just got burned.

2 weeks later

News that Dazai had defected from the port mafia spread among the members, so it came to Chuuya as well.

Chuuya can't help but hold a party celebration, and he even opened an expensive bottle of wine to celebrate. Chuuya was so delighted with the news he won't have to put up with Dazai anymore. But from that moment the twin black of the port mafia was no more.

The next morning, Chuuya was so wasted, that his headache was getting worse by just listening to any sound, especially today's report. It seemed that among the victims of the explosion that happened 2 weeks ago, one got amnesia, the guy can't remember anything and what's worse he could be an illegal immigrant with no papers and identity.

"What should we do about him sir, it seemed that the casino's kitchen took him into work as some of their kitchen cleaners got involved in the gunfire a while ago," Chuyaa's subordinate said.

"Just make sure the guy is clean, and he can work with us" Chuuya orders him.

"Now, we got a report that the Tagesa Organisation is making a comeback. They now raid two of our turf. They seemed to have recruited powerful ability users. They have taken all of our weapons and armory in one of our places and no one has come to know how they've done it." Chuuya long stated to his team members as well as friends while walking out of their headquarters.

"We need to find out what kind of abilities they have, Search everything, cameras logged list, who on duty and the ... ooffff " Chuuya's words were cut off, still looking down he saw a pair of sneakers shoes. He bumped into someone's chest as he was looking at his side while giving orders to his men on their way to his car.

"What the! this guy is tall, and what was that something soft on his, he's as tall as Dazai" he thought.

"Oh... chibi" a light and surprised voice came to his ears. Instantly Chuuya got annoyed, and all his teammates stopped in their tracks, fear shown on their faces knowing that Chuuya was now annoyed, as he hated being called small. Chuuya looked up to see the face of his offender, but, suddenly he got startled, facing him is a tall and slim young man with long, dark, and messy hair that reaches his shoulders. His eyes are dark purple like that of amethyst, they were sharp, giving him a tired look. If you looked closer there are few feminine qualities to his face. Chuuya's body is still frozen on his spot, when suddenly the taller one leans on his face and reaches out, grabbing some of his hair near his ear. He starts fiddling with them as if feeling the soft strands of Chuuya's hair in his fingers." Pretty ... pretty chibi" with a smile on his face the other person seemed amused by his height. Instead of getting irritated and annoyed, he felt his face getting hot, a blush had crept into his cheeks.

( ' ▽ ')ノ

Please Vote and comments for motivation :)