Chapter 27: A sick perverted childish man

Taking his phone from the woman's pouch he has, he took his phones, wallet then threw the expensive bag in the trash bin. Chuuya called on the Port Mafia HQ to inform about their newly acquired key, and to send someone to fetch it. Since they are still within the country of Japan, it is preferable for the key to be safely brought back to Yokohama.

"Ah by the way Chuuya-san we are currently on the hots on our cyber security. We receive orders from the boss himself to block any comms from outside the city, including with your phone, our estimate this will only take at least a month. This is due to the increase of cyber surprise attacks from the enemy. Though they are not threat, their number is starting to bother our security team. Therefore starting tomorrow all communication from outside the city will not be accepted." Of course sir we would like to ask if there is anything you need before we disconnect?" The intelligence unit long explained to Chuuya.

"Clothes" were the first thing that came to Chuuya's mind when asked if he needs something. His bag is swimming somewhere in the tunnel and since he doesn't know the details yet about their lead whom they met last night, Chuuya was being careful not to get out and be seen by him without a proper plan. He had the impression that their current lead might be an agent therefore he could sniff them out.

And since they are talking about the Port Mafia's security, Chuuya accepts the predicament and looked at the sleeping Fyo. If he asked for more people to accompany them, things might complicate on their side. Chuuya initially thought that it would take at least a month for him to get one key, given the limited information they had on hand, however, it's not even a week and they already got two keys. His only problem is how to deal with his obnoxious and condescending personality.

"Nothing, it's fine, just make sure that this key will arrive at the HQ safely," Chuuya said.

"Of course Chuuya-san, we will send someone immediately." replied the intelligence unit from the phone, and then he ended the call. Staring at the bed, you wouldn't know that there's a person sleeping in there because of all the pillows stacked on it.

Suddenly a strange sound came from his stomach, and only then he remembers he had nothing to eat since yesterday. Sighing he pick up the hotel phone and ordered some breakfast to be delivered to their room. Though he is annoyed he ordered another one for his subordinate.

After savoring the delicious breakfast, Chuuya chooses to relax on the couch. He lay down and feel the soft cotton fabric of the fancy seat, and its color and design is much to his liking. Though he wanted to shout and wake the sleeping Fyo, he lets him be. His reasoning? he doesn't want baggage on the mission. Meaning he doesn't want Fyo to get sick which might cause problems for their mission, especially now that he decline more personnel from HQ.

Laying on the couch Chuuya is starting to get drowsy, and feeling full and the lack of sleep last night did not help. And then Chuuya dozed off.

After a couple of hours Chuuya finally woke up, looking at the clock, Chuuya was shocked to see it was past noon. But the more shocking is Fyo was still in bed, and the food he ordered earlier was untouched. An urge to retaliate against the tall guy erupted in his chest, therefore he briskly walked to the edge of the bed and remove all pillows covering the tall guy. Chills came to his back when he saw a corpse laying in his bed. However soon he realized it was Fyo, his complexion is as white as a sheet of paper, and is laying in there still as a log. Chuuya quickly taps the tall guy on the hand but he was surprised at how hot his skin is.

"The guy actually has a fever" Chuuya exclaimed and rubs a hand on his face from frustration. Remembering the small rain last night, the air conditioner which he set to the lowest temperature, and when he took all of the blankets for himself.

"Ugh" Chuuya grunts. It's no wonder Fyo would be sick in that environment and Chuuya was partly at fault.

"Hey wake up, get your shit together, we're working here" Chuuya lightly share the bed.

Fyo slowly opens his eyes, and Chuuya was relieved that he did not sleep in a bed with a corpse beside him.

"How long are you going to be sick, fix yourself up" Chuuya followed, still not knowing what to do. At the moment he regrets declining the additional personnel. Chuuya wanted to curse and just rage but, he would just be wasting his energy. Chuuya sats down on the bed, his back to the sickly Fyo, and to his disappointment, Fyo's hand snaked to his behind caressing his butt cheeks. Chuuya was so accustomed to the said hand already that he just smacks them for it to behave. He calmed himself down and think through their situation. "Well, they are not really in a bad situation just an awkward one." Chuuya reminds himself. He saw Fyo's bag on the table and rummage it for anything. Chuuya grimaced at what he found in the bag, women's clothes of exactly his size. For the many things that could be saved why are these things? He was actually hoping he could find Fyo's clothes that could fit him but there were none.

A few women's clothes his phone and fortunately a medicine box. These are what's left in Fyo's bag. Chuuya quickly checks the medicine for any fevers, and there's one bottle.

"Wait you have to eat," said Chuuya while taking the food tray to the bedside.

Fyo slowly sits up, face still white. "It's cold" Fyo softly complained.

Chuuya's lips twitch, but he still, heated the food in the microwave in the small kitchen. Fortunately, there was a miso soup that is good for someone who has a fever. Chuuya returns the tray to the bed and places it in front of Fyo, whose eyes are shut.

"Hey, eat it, and take this medicine" Said Chuuya and putting the medicine on the tray beside the food. But Fyo did not move. "I said eat it, or else I'll ..." Chuuya stops as he had no words to threaten the sick one. "I said eat it" he repeats. "Eat it, or do you want me to feed you" after saying that a smile came to Fyo's face as he slowly opens his eyes.

Gritting his teeth Chuuya cursed at him. "Why you!" his fist on the air ready to beat the other one. Restraining himself he retreat his hand and sat down. He is not someone who beat a defenseless person let alone a weakling like this Fyo.

"Tch"

Chuuya took the spoon and took some rice and place it in Fyo's mouth which had a smile on his face. Fyo gladly eats while Chuuya is feeding him and letting him sip some soup.

Still awkward, Chuuya a spoonful of rice and shove them into Fyo's mouth which earned a series of coughs. Then Fyo gave him a sorry face as if he was abused.

All Chuuya could do is sigh.

"Well, at least this one is obedient when his wants were granted," Chuuya thought with an unamused face still feeding the sickly Fyo. Another sigh escapes his mouth and Fyo sweetly smiled at him.

"A childish adult"

"A childish adult man"

Chuuya still complains in his head while feeding Fyo.

And then all of a sudden, Fyo's hand found itself on Chuuya's waist again. But this time he just lets the hand roam on his waist.

"A perverted childish adult man"

Chuuya long sighs

( ' ▽ ')ノ

Please vote and comment for motivation.