Chapter 8. Repercussions

Dino was held up by some machine, he doesn't care anymore, as long as this event gets over with, and find his girlfriend, he doesn't care who gets the datas and the key. He was taken to an abandoned building and men hiding in the dark are waiting for him.

The humanoid machine stops in front of those men in the dark, taking the cue, he goes down himself. Ripping the hands of the machine from his body.

"Where's Grace?" Dino asked. But no one answered. This angered Dino more as he is, betraying his friends and the organization. "Where is she!!!" he shouted.

One of the silhouettes walked towards him, and pointed a gun at his head. "You're not really in the position for demands" The man said sarcastically with a smug face. "For a mafia traitor like you, you and your girlfriend have nowhere to hide" the man added to put salt in his wounds. The man notices that Dino is holding in to something that looks like an electronic device, "Oh, is this for us, why didn't you say so" The man was about to reach for the USB in Dino's hands but he stopped it with his other hand. "Where's Grace?" he repeated.

Suddenly he felt a force that hit his abdomen, pain surges his entire body as he was unable to react nor dodge the attack, this is also due to the injuries he sustained after fighting with Touman. Remembering his friend, sadness comes rushing back to him but still the anxiety overwhelms him of not knowing the whereabouts of his girlfriend.

Dino, dropped to his knees clutching on his stomach, with this the man finally snacthed the usb in his hands. The man then retreated to his colleagues in the dark and prepared to leave along with the humanoid machine that brought him there. "Grace ..." Dino mumbled, but it seemed like no one heard him.

Beaten up, injured and emotionally exhausted Dino felt so helpless. "Where is Grace!!!" Finally he was able to muster strength to shout. One of the men threw something in front of him, it was a street name sign, remembering it was near that area. Dino left alone slowly dragged his body out going to the street indicated on the sign.

...

Chuuya in his motorbike hurriedly went to the hideout when suddenly he received a call, it was Arly. Who is in the van following behind him, still cracking up Dino's location with some Port Mafia members.

"Chuuya, we were able to access Dinos' phone and were able to track him, he is moving," Arly gave Chuuya a coordinates in number format of the location through the phone. Chuuya suddenly stops the suit next to his bike. The passenger window revealing Arly. "What's wrong?" Arly asked through the window. Chuuya looked at him then checked on something. "Nothing, I thought you became so good in computer technology yourself, you hack devices and gather information fast enough" Chuuya asked.

"Of course not, I'm a doctor. I found someone who is quite expert on the matter and of a great help, his at the back, why did you stop anyway" Arly asked confused.

Chuuya a little embarrassed replied with "You just gave me numbers what the hell do you mean by that"

"Ohhh" Arly hummed at the realization. "It's latitude and longitude coordinates," he added.

"I know, but I don't know how to interpret those f*cking numbers" Chuuya annoyingly replied.

"Ohh hehe, sorry, we'll lead the way first then" said Arly. The van started again. Chuuya heard a notification. It was a transmitted location he could see on his phone.

It took a couple of minutes when they arrived at the location of Dino. From afar, they saw Dino walking limp on the street, looking around his surroundings as if looking for something. Chuuya and Arly got down from their ride. Looking at the state Dino is in, the two can't help but to sympathize even after his betrayal. Dino could only look at them with shame then continued to look for his girlfriend. Arly went to his side to assist him, but was only pushed back by Dino, too guilty to even talk to them.