Chapter 26: A Naked and A Turbulent Sleeper

Chuuya steps out of the bathroom with all his glory, naked. And with the intention of letting the tall guy his gender identity and orientation he look for the tall guy and found him on the terrace looking outside.

"Hey!" Chuuya called out. "I don't know what are you thinking, and I have no interest in knowing them, but let me make this clear. I ..." Chuuya waited for Fyo to turn around and look at him before continuing his words. "I am a man, and you should stop instigating that I am a woman because I'm a man". Chuuya stood in front of the tall guy, hands on his hips, head held up high. With an unreadable face, Fyo traces his gaze up and down to Chuuya's whole appearance. Seconds passed and Fyo just stands in his position, looking at his face and wind from outside blown inside hitting Chuuya's exposed body. A few more seconds later, Chuuya is starting to get uncomfortable. A heat of embarrassment is creeping out on his back, and the cold winds are not helping and beads of sweat are starting to form on his face. He is starting to curse himself, as Fyo is not reacting at all.

"What the h*ll am I thinking, What the h*ll am I thinking" Chuuya shouted in his head.

With a red face and hot ears, Chuuya slowly took the folded robes on top of the bed and wrapped them around his body. Chuuya was so embarrassed that he can't think of anything. This is by far the most humiliating he has done in his life, let alone in front of his obnoxious subordinate of his. He closed his eyes to forget what he has done. He turned off the light switch and lay on the bed.

Chuuya muster all remaining dignity he had and with difficulty for his voice not to crack he said " Your sleeping in the bathroom, and don't make me repeat myself". At the moment he has lost all courage to borrow some clothes from the tall guy. The room was already dark and only the light outside the terrace and the mini kitchen is illuminated. Chuuya felt his surroundings and what Fyo will do. He did not wait long as soon, Fyo closed the glass window on the terrace and also went to the bathroom. His heart has been racing ever since he realizes his shameful act, therefore he reaches out for the air conditioning remote and sets it to the lowest. With that Chuuya's heart and embarrassment calmed down a bit. It was a long while before Fyo walked out of the bathroom, however, Chuuya lays on the bed pretending to be asleep his eyes closed. After a few minutes the room became quiet, Chuuya was relieved that Fyo probably sleep somewhere or on the couch however he quickly opens his eyes when the bed tilted on the other side. Chuuya immediately springs up. "Don't you dare, get out of bed!!!" Chuuya exclaimed.

Fyo looked at him bewildered "What's wrong? I thought you said you were a man, and with that full display, you really stated your point. So what's wrong if I sleep beside you hmmm?" Fyo teased.

"And besides, the bathroom nor the couch is too small for me" Fyo followed while battling his eyelashes and a puppy face. If Chuuya was not tired he probably retaliate on how cringy the tall guy is, but all he could do is glare, the embarrassment still lingers on his cheeks.

He really wants to push back the condescending subordinate of his, but seeing how tired the Fyo is, a tiny part of him stops.

"Tch" After his embarrassing moments not long ago, he really can't look long enough to Fyo to just argue. Decided, Chuuya turns his back and put all the pillows between them as a barrier, his intention clear. After a while, he felt the other side settled as well, and he thought that he could finally rest for the night however his hope was crushed as he felt a hand snaked on his waist.

A loud slap resounded in the dark room, Chuuya just smacked the said hand. "Owww" and a soft moan of pain was heard from Fyo. Chuuya clears his throat, then the hand slowly retreats. Chuuya was able to relax when he heard a soft even breathing on his back, indicating Fyo had already asleep.

"Sigh"

Chuuya closed his eyes, fortunately, he was able to sleep, however, it was not a relaxing one as he has to stay vigilant because of the person sleeping next to him. Later that night Chuuya's sleep was disturbed by a rustle behind him. The bed they were sleeping on has been moving like a wave. Chuuya still half asleep tries to ignore the other one. However, the movement became stronger and Chuuya cannot sleep any longer. He turn around to scold his subordinate but his face was greeted with a hard stick. Yes, his face was hit by something. Turns out it was Fyo's forearm. Chuuya immediately shoves the arm back and with a tear-eyed face, he sat up and glared at the person next to him. But what he witness astonished him.

"Who would have thought that this condescending little prick of a jackass is a ... turbulent sleeper," Chuuya stated in his mind as he looked at the sleeping brunette who had just another turn in his sleep. Now he is already close to the headboard, his head almost occupying Chuuya's pillow, and his legs are almost out of the bed all curled up. Not only that Fyo had all the blankets for himself. Annoyed, Chuuya pulled a large part of the blanket for himself exposing the tall guy to the cold night. He also took all available pillows in the room from the couches and coffee table and put them in between them. Covering himself with the blankets, he tried to sleep again.

Morning came, and Chuuya begrudgingly gets up because he did not have a full night's sleep because of Fyo next to him. Looking to his side, he was wondering why he is not moving all around like last night. The tall guy is actually sleeping still and soundly next to him. If he remembers correctly this is not the first time that he had trouble sleeping because of Fyo. It was many times actually.

"Tch"

Chuuya rolled his eyes, and walk to the terrace to just enjoy the morning breeze. Only wearing a robe the air is mixed with the warmth of the sun and the cold on the sea air, it was quite comforting. Somehow the stress of yesterday and his lack of sleep were gone and his day a new. "Alright let's contact the headquarters then".

( ' ▽ ')ノ Please vote and comment for motivation.

As you can see this is a slow-burn story hahaha.