Chapter 41: His Name

Chuuya stood in front of a large temporary warehouse near the sea in downtown Shimane Prefecture, his eyes widening in astonishment. He couldn't help but feel a sense of unease as he surveyed the scene before him. The warehouse stood out amidst flat surroundings, its neat and orderly appearance as if it had been here for quite a while. There are few workers around but they are not stopping him from walking inside but he felt the weight of curious eyes sizing him up.

As Chuuya cautiously entered the warehouse, his doubts about Fyo's building a satellite lingered in his mind. The idea seemed absurd and impossible, no matter how intelligent Fyo was. However, his skepticism was soon replaced by astonishment as he laid eyes on the scene before him.

In the center of the warehouse stood a stack of computer circuits, towering over him with an imposing presence. Fyo was looking over a laptop, his fingers flying across the keys as he worked with unwavering focus. Surrounding him were at least thirty servers, each stacked together in a seemingly haphazard manner.

Chuuya blinked in disbelief, his mind struggling to comprehend what he was seeing. The servers were not uniform in shape or size; some were shorter, some were longer, and they all had different spaces on their sides.

As soon as Fyo noticed Chuuya's presence, his face lit up with delight. "Chibi! My Pretty Chibiiii" he exclaimed, using the nickname he often teased Chuuya with. Fyo rushed to the redhead like a child approaching his mother after the school ended.

Chuuya was still frozen in place, unable to form a coherent response as his mind raced with questions and disbelief.

"How and when did this project of yours started anyway"

Still scanning the surroundings he thought of another angle. Everything around them would cost a fortune.

"And where did you get the money for this? '' the redhead asked in his snappy tone.

"Ohh about that, here are all the receipts" Fyo handed a stack of papers to him with one hand while the other was lightly squeezing Chuuya's cheeks that earned a scowl from the redhead.

Chuuya shoved the hand that invaded his face then looked at the papers. Heat crept in his face as he saw there were witnesses around the workers that he dont know where they came from. "F*ck Off!"

As Chuuya looked at the receipts in his hands, a mix of irritation and astonishment surged within him. The transactions were deducted from his personal front accounts—offshore accounts under a different name that belonged to him personally, separate from the Port Mafia's funds. It was his money, and the realization hit him like a ton of bricks.

"These are my accounts, what the f*ck" Chuuya curses in the air.

"Hey!" he called out, then followed Fyo in a small room that looked like an office surrounded with glass and is air conditioned inside the warehouse.

"Why my money you jack*ss!"

"Of course it's yours, you are the one who took that, and it is still in nine figures'' Fyo replied pointing at the box on the table surrounded by thin papers with some like drawings of a blueprint. The shapes are similar to the server he saw outside.

It was the box he picked up in the auction when they fled the area.

Before Chuuya could berate the tall guy one of the workers knocked from one of the personnel.

"Sir the exterior is complete. Would you like to inspect sir" It was one of the men at the entrance who just watched him enter the premises.

The duo then walked outside the small office and went to the other side of the warehouse where a large spherical chassis is layed out.