Chapter 22: Doing What Couples Do?

"You amuse me, pretty chibi. Here I am, preparing and acting for the mission, and yet you want other things?" Fyo started raising an eyebrow asking.

"I can only caress and hold your hands, well unless you beg for more, I'm happy to oblige to what's in your mind" Fyo followed smiling at the redhead.

"You want to know what's in my mind, huh punk" Chuuya asked, his patience almost on the limit.

"Is to beat the sh*t out of you! and stop calling me that!" Chuuya was about to launch a kick, forgetting what he was wearing. His long dress hung up on one of the tables causing it to screech as it was being dragged by Chuuya's dress. Any object on top of the table flew to the ground making a clamoring sound.

The guards heard the clamor inside and smirked to themselves. "Please guests, keep it down, this is a restricted area," Said one of the guards in front of the room. Chuuya heats up with the misunderstanding the people outside have.

"You!" Chuuya muttered, annoyed. Creating more sounds would only increase the misunderstanding outside, therefore, Chuuya chose to stay put and sit on the couch, to calm himself, he was glad that the couch is far from the door. He really needs to find a way to handle this person sooner.

"What are you planning on doing here anyway?" asked Chuuya, still finding his calm.

Fyo took out a radio transmitter and started to disable it. "Hey, where did you get that?" Chuuya asked. I took it from one of the guards earlier. Suddenly Chuuuya remembers a similar scenario before, many times to be exact with Dazai. Up until now, Chuuya is suspicious of Fyo's true identity. The similarities in their personalities and characteristics are uncanny, now even the way they plan things and their strategies are not far off.

Chuuya watches as Fyo disassembles the radio and takes out all its parts and assembles the circuitry into a different one, using the tools he had in the purse he was carrying. "Wait! He's not Dazai is he?" The thought of Fyo, the person working in front of him, is Dazai himself horrifies him.

He leaned in front trying to have a better view of Fyo's face, still trying to figure out the other's identity. Analyzing the situation, there is a possibility that Dazai could disguise himself as a new person, but seeing Fyo's face, it's too natural to be fake, unless it's surgery. But to counter that it was not even a whole that Dazai disappeared when Fyo emerged in the port mafia. And the chances of using the ability to change Dazai's appearance are impossible due to Dazai's ability itself. After watching Fyo's face, he had the urge to check himself and rip any materials that might be used as a cover or a mask, because anything is possible when it comes to that guy, as Chuuya thought.

"You really make a habit of watching me work are you, pretty chibi?" Fyo chuckled as he looked at the redhead.

"Call me like that again and you're gonna have it" Chuuya threatens, still sitting on the sofa, hands across the chest, however, Fyo just shrugs and continues working. He opened the electric panel on the wall and placed the new circuit he created by peeling some wire for connection.

After doing the rewiring, and discarding evidence on the fireplace, he sits on the sofa across from Chuuya, who had been observing him.

Fyo then took something from his inner coat. It was two small bottles of vodka each one could have about 2 shots of the liquor. Fyo handed one to Chuuya "Here to warm you up". However, Chuuya declined as to what happened earlier and just glared at the purple-eyed. Chuuya watched as Fyo finished the two bottles of vodka quickly, which surprised him. He would be drunk if he drank all of that hard drink.

"Tch" Chuuya was again envious, he likes wine but his alcohol tolerance says otherwise. Fyo on the other hand drank hard and was still as insufferable as ever. But soon he doubted as sometime later Fyo started to annoy him again. Like what he is doing right now, standing up to check something on the panel and would return to the couches and attempt to sit next to him with a cheeky smile but he would glare at him and block the seat. The tall guy then would quietly return to the opposite seat.