Chapter 32: Honeymoon?

The next morning, news that a wild creature had rampage up in the mountain forest. It was relatively close to the hotel they were in, as Chuuya heard when he went out to have breakfast. He has no plan on wearing a disguise but after seeing Ami in the hallway, Chuuya had no choice but to return to the room and apply a disguise as what had Fyo taught him yesterday, wearing another Kimono.

Apparently, Minuro is also sleeping due to a hangover, they figure Yuri was the same. Sitting at the breakfast table, Ami and Chuuya listen to the news. They said that the campers near the site heard crashes and roar as if a large angry creature had destroyed the forest.

The personnel and security had assured the people that there was nothing to worry about, and they had searched the area thoroughly, but still, some people are in doubt and some are just skeptical.

Ami was so immersed in listening to the news of the hotel personnel but Chuuya, had his head hung very low because of the embarrassment. It was not a bear or any animal that destroy that part of the forest. It was actually him. After what happened in the room last night, he went to the forest to vent his anger. Not an anger towards Fyo, but anger toward himself. It was because he had no idea why he returns that kiss or perhaps he was also drunk. "Yes, yes I was drunk" he convinced himself. He was just thankfull that he was hidden in the dark and nobody sees him, or so he hopes so.

"By the way, Chuuya-chan" again hearing this word leaves a tick on Chuuya. "This is your vacation; you're not planning on transferring room, are you? I saw you the night you came here and I think you might want to change. Many tourists had already checked out. We were supposed to get a different room, but we also had a bit of an issue booking here. Well, there's a festival so tourists had a surge. We usually book those suites room every year." Ami asked.

Hearing this Chuuya's face lit up. "Finally I could get away from that punk!" He thought. He could choose a suite with multiple rooms just like what they had previously.

Chuuya only nodded in excitement hearing this as he still refrained from using his real voice. After their breakfast, they proceed to process their room change and Ami even requested a room close to them. Fortunately, Ami is also after the suite room.

Following the hotel personnel to their new place, both 'ladies' has a smile on their faces. But not long before the redhead as he noticed that they are guided outside the hotel building and is going to an area near the ocean, large to small huts are situated about 15 meters away from each room. They continued near the ocean shore, and when Chuuya saw those suites, terror flashes on his face.

It's a romantic beachfront honeymoon suite.

...

Running as fast as he could while wearing a Kimono, Chuuya hurried to their room after failing to convince Ami to not relocate and just stay in their current room in contrast to what they agreed earlier.

He can't and will NOT stay in that suite with the perverted Fyo. After what happened last night this is the worst thing to happen. Gasping some air as he takes more steps, he has no idea why he was so tired after spending the morning with Ami. It was like he was exposed to the sun for too long, it made him it sucked all his energy. He never thought before that having a disguise is exhausting. But at the moment that was not his main concern. They had to leave before Fyo got any other idea and find a way to stay.

Opening the door, he found Fyo sitting on the bed, dazed and face pale as ever who probably just woken up. He swears no matter what the guy does, he looks so sickly. Earlier, he was thinking of what he was going to do to Fyo, whether he should just end him, he was thinking of teaching the tall guy a lesson, but at the sight of the brunette his heart started to beat louder and louder, and the feeling of heat in his face that is about to explode continues that he might actually bolt out of the room again, his resolve to face Fyo slowly crumbling due to his embarrassment.