Chapter 36: It's just a fake wedding, Right?

Chuuya was so happy and excited as he walked out of the changing room leaving the event personnel who helped him carry the clothing shocked and confused, as they first thought that Chuuya was the bride. But was surprised as Chuuya chose the attire for the groom and changed into them.

Since Yuri had left, there was no point in wearing a disguise, and since Chuuya was still annoyed with Fyo and forcing this wedding, he thought of switching the wedding attire.

Now Fyo will be the one to wear the white Kimono for the bride.

"Hehehe" Chuuya was smiling, anticipating how Fyo would react.

"You tell me that disguising as a woman is easy huh, well see about that," Chuuya thought with a devious grin on his face.

As a perfect revenge, Chuuya plans to make Fyo wear the Kimono, makeup, and high heeled shoes. And if he really wants the wedding to continue he will have come out wearing that or just make a scene.

"Heheheh, taste your own medicine you insufferable jackass of a flirt '' Chuuya was still talking to himself when he heard Ami's voice behind.

"Chuuya?"

Chuuya stops his fantasies on humiliating Fyo then looks back at the confused Ami. His excitement almost made him forget about them.

Seeing the confused face of Ami, Chuuya felt a sense of guilt. It was not his intention to deceive the lady. If he would be asked, he quite liked them, they were real people and treated him nicely. And the fact that it was the two of them who prepared everything for the wedding. (It's not like he wanted to he thought)

"What is going on and why are you wearing it like that?" Still confused, Ami asked.

"Umm well, I'm .... You see I'm actually a guy!" Chuuya said looking on the side avoiding Ami's stares whose face had a hint of hurt.

"What! What do you mean?" Asked Ami, but before Chuuya could answer Ami rushed to him pulling out his clothes in front to reveal his flat manly chest.

Chuuya could only smile in guilt looking at the woman.

"It was not our intention to deceive you Ami" they heard Fyo's at the back behind Chuuya.

Ami peered through the redhead to confirm.

"Is it really you Fyo?"

Chuuya heard a light laugh, his excitement resurfaced anticipating how Fyo managed his schemes.

"Yes"

Chuuya looked back expecting something to laugh about but soon he froze as to what he saw. Fyo wearing a white Kimono. Not only that Fyo pull it off, but looked feminine and beautiful in it.

Fyo walked to Chuuya's side and then snaked his hand to the redhead's waist as he usually does.

"It was not our intention to deceive anyone, it just ..." Fyo trailed his voice as he pushed aside the hooded veil to look at the still-frozen Chuuya.

"It's just?" Ami waiting for an answer.

Fyo gave her a small smile before answering.

"It's our thing, Chuuya and I" Fyo replied, taking Chuuya's chin and facing it to his. Adorned with a loving eye and a pleasant smile. He wanted to punch the guy but was too embarrassed to look at anyone.

After blowing on Chuya's face, Fyo squeezes his butt before grinning wide. Chuuya immediately slaps the tall guy's hands. Fyo pouted while rubbing his hands to ease the sting like a child.

"Do that one more time and I'll cut those off" Chuuya glared at Fyo while squeezing his hand hard.

"Ohh don't be like that pretty chibi ... I just miss you" Fyo replied caressing his waist then grabbing his cheeks with one hand between his thumb four fingers then lightly squishing them, seemingly amused by them.