Chapter 5: The Genius Hacker 2

Touman, who is first on the server, was able to locate the names of their members who ingested food that contained the bomb from their enemy. They were then brought to their labs and their doctors found out that the bomb is of minuscule in size that cannot be extracted. Only it can melt through x-ray radiation.

Therefore, each member was put on x-ray units.

Knowing that his fellow members are safe, Chuuya then started to head out.

Facing a building that Touman found out to be one of their hideouts, through access to their computer networks.

The building was then surrounded. However, the building is quiet and it's already dark.

"Scan the area." One of Chuuya's subordinate commands.

Few men scouted and drones were released to scan the surroundings.

"Boss, it's confirmed, the building also consists of an online fortress. And it seemed to be bigger than the fatso" the subordinate reports.

Chuuya fished his phone and dialed his friend Touman "Hey Touman, how's the situation in there?"

"It will take me a little more time on this. They almost manage to breach our system." Touman replied on the phone.

"What?" Chuuya.

"Yes. I'll send my remaining teams there. At Least they could stop their breach or at least delay them. It seemed they already found out about our attack. Someone is already challenging me online." Touman.

"Yo I'll head in there too" Chuuya heard his other friend Arly on the call.

With the news, Chuuya decided to bring more computer experts to the field.

Suddenly a blast was heard from the inside of the building. Their trapped enemies are trying to escape.

"Sir, we lost communication on our front. There is a high chance that they are already compromised."

Because it's already nighttime, few people are afflicted. Many had evacuated the area. And the police's siren can be heard.

"Tch" Chuuya was starting to get annoyed.

"How's the status in there?"

Chuuya heard one of the mafia members talking over his radio.

Suddenly a black van arrived and a man got out of the car.

"Sir" The man greeted Chuuya.

Chuuya raised his eyebrows as if asking him.

"Ah, Sir, Touman send us here to check this building"

Turns out, he is from the intelligence unit, and the van contains a bigger computer set, to help breach their computer fortress.

Chuuya was about to reply when they felt the ground shaking.

Then, all of the sudden water erupted from underground. With great pressure, some of the buildings and concrete were destroyed.

The ground was destroyed and the clean street a while ago turned into blocks of scattered everywhere. Dust flying all over.

Then suddenly they were assaulted with gunfire from the building, trying to make an escape route head-on.

But the mafia was prepared. While smoke rises from the gun fires and dust, Chuuya just stands there receiving the incoming bullets while other mafia members are able to hide on the concrete which is influenced by Chuuuya's gravitational ability.

After the first wave of bullets, their enemies stopped.

"Is that all?" Chuuya stated.

"That won't even do much for a warm-up, so here you go" Chuuya continued as he floated and kicked in the air.