Chapter 17. Redhead goes shopping

Fuming with anger, Chuuya followed the tall one, until they reach their room, only then Fyo look back at him.

"Go get your things, we're leaving" Fyo ordered his superior. "And where are we going next?" Chuuya inquired.

"Osaka" Fyo replied as he swipe the card key opening their room door.

"And change into some fancy clothes, we're going to attend a party, we'll leave at 5". Fyo followed, glancing at Chuuya then proceeds to his own room.

"Osaka?" Chuuya asked in confusion repeating the place.

"5 PM? Party?" Chuuya thought as he looked at the clock, he still has three hours.

"What party? Hey, what do you mean party?" Chuuya called out of Fyo, but Fyo's door has already been shut.

"Hey!" Chuuya runs into Fyo's door and repeatedly knocks. "Hey, what do you mean, tell me the plan! Hey" Chuuya hates it, As his subordinate, the fact that this person's capability exceeds his expectation frustrates him. He is the superior but why does he have to take orders from him.

"Ugghh"

Chuuya kept on knocking on the door, then turning on the doorknob, to his surprise it was not locked. Opening the door, he quickly steps inside. He saw that Fyo had just taken off his black suit leaving his white shirt while checking something on his laptop, folding his cloth and placing them on the chair's back seat, and walking to the bed before. Crawling onto the bed, Fyo let himself fall face down it made a soft creak sound. Only then he titled his head and looked at Chuuya.

"Didn't I tell you to get some clothes? Go shop for some fancy clothes and accessories. I'm going to take a nap, later." Fyo ordered him again, then closes his eyes to sleep.

"And why the hell do I have to follow you, huh? And what party are you talking about?" Chuuya asked again. But Fyo did not move.

Chuuya watches the sleeping Fyo, a small sympathy is erupting on his chest as he looks at him, his thin bony built that could be seen as he is just wearing a white shirt, his pale white face and dark bags under his eyes that never disappears. After some thought, he just lets him. But still, he really wants to throw something on that face.

"Tch, so weak, your so thin you should eat some nutritious foods" Chuuya stated before he walked out.

...

"Shopping eh," Chuuya said as he look at the empty room with a confused expression. Since he has nothing else to do and has no idea about their next target, taking his wallet and stepping out, he called on the Tokyo unit members to bring him to the best stores in the city. As a port mafia executive, Chuuya was not short on money, furthermore, he has many front companies and their money or card to use. Buying luxury items is not something to bat an eye for.

Besides shopping might help loosen up some of his nerves and annoyances from the past days.

They arrive at a huge mall, and the Tokyo units guide him to some expensive and branded stores. Entering they were approached by a sales clerk.

"Hello, are you looking for formal clothing perhaps?" Asked the male clerk.

"Ah yes, for a party, I need fancy clothes" Chuuya stated.

"Oh a party, right here sir" The clerk guides him to the men's clothing.

Looking at the clothes, Chuuya tries on some. For the past years that Dazai has been picking up on him because of his height, it became his insecurity, therefore, he makes sure that he looks good, especially in fashion. He chooses his clothes properly and meticulously, and the fact that Kouyou, his former mentor has the same hobby, they would try on different clothes and styles. They even had cosplay before.