Chapter 19: A Mistake

The next day, Chuuya woke up with a throbbing headache, as usual, his hangover is worst the next day after he drank wasted. Groggy he forced himself to sit down. From the looks of it, he slept on the couches. Memories of yesterday and the events that occurred at the party last night still linger in his mind, good thing his headache is forcing it at the back of his head, so he doesn't blame his hangover but is instead thankful for it. But he wonders why his face hurts as well, especially his nose. Rubbing his face to ease the pain his gaze landed on the floor. Chuuya's lips twitched in irritation as he remembered how he kissed it last night. Grabbing his hair in frustration he took a pillow and pressed it against his head in hopes to lessen the pain and irritation. It's early in the morning therefore he forced himself to calm down and relax, he doesn't want his day to turn sour. Having relaxed and cleared his thoughts of yesterday, he noticed a glass of water and a hangover medicine on the side table and drink some water.

"So, what's the floor taste like?"

Chuuya heard a voice behind him, he choked on the water as there he is still drinking and coughing so much that his throat hurt.

"What the hell, what do you think you're doing?" Chuuya irritable asked. But Fyo just softly laughs at him, who is leaning on the couch backseat his chin in the palm of his hand amusingly watching him and probably even before when he was asleep.

"What a creep," Chuuya thought.

"Tch, If you really that curious just kiss the floor yourself" Chuuya yelled and ignored him. Chuuya closes his eyes to relax and waited for the medicine to take effect. After a while his headache subsides, then he looked back at Fyo again who is now checking something on his phone.

"I'm sorry If I startle you, I'm just checking on you," Fyo said as he put his phone to his pocket and looked back at Chuuya. Fyo then walked to his side and took some napkins from the table.

"Tch, and what do you intend to do?" Chuuya nervously asked the incoming Fyo. Fyo did not answer him, but instead, reach out for Chuuya's chin pulling him closer, then brought the tissue napkin to Chuuya's lips and jaw. Chuuya was unable to react as Fyo wipe the damp water around his lips. Chuuya felt his heart tug and beats so fast he almost forgot to breathe as heat rushes up to his face, his body was unable to move as he looked at Fyo's face a few inches from his.

After wiping Chuuya's lips, Fyo started to caress Chuuya's lips.

"Ahhh ... what a beautiful sight for a beautiful morning" Fyo was full of delight as he looked at Chuuya's red face and smiles.

Feeling Fyo's thumb on his lips, Chuuya immediately pushed him away and covers his lips with the back of his hands full of embarrassment on his face. Fyo staggers back but, fortunately, the couch was behind him he was able to balance himself. Instead of getting angry Fyo just laughs at him.

Hearing that annoying chuckle, Chuuya realizes that he was just woken up and his face is probably a morning mess right now. Embarrassed he quickly used the blanket he has to rub on his face and composed himself.

"Stop flirting d*mn it, or I will really going beat you up so don't ever do that again" Chuuya warned the still amused Fyo. Fyo raises both his hands in the air as if he surrenders. Chuuya then turned his back on Fyo to cool down his hot face and calmed his heart. After a while, he looked back to Fyo and was about to ask about their next move when Fyo interject his words.

"You must be hungry, I'll order some food then," Fyo said, as his face instantly changed to that of a stoic and serious mood. Somehow Chuuya is now accustomed to this side of Fyo. Now he just wants to know if all the action he was showing was real or an act. He quickly adapt to this kind of attitude because, not long ago he was still dealing with that kind of person, Dazai.