Chapter 35: Redhead's Divious Plan

"Please deliver these flowers to the reception area, are the materials of the priest and ritual prepared yet what about the small fruits and wine, oh gosh we still have so much to prepare before the auspicious time this afternoon, and make sure to prepare the accommodation people to accompany the procession!" Ami's voice resounded throughout the whole temple, preparing for the wedding ceremony and reception.

"Ma'am, in the reception room it seems that the dimmer line lights were taken by other personnel yesterday for another event. We can only use the bright ones to use for the solemn ceremony." One personnel went to Ami's side to report.

"What do you mean, that's easy break some!" Ami instructed as if it was nothing and proceeded with the other things, as the personnel's eyes grew that of a saucer.

It was decided to be a Shinto-style wedding, as earlier Chuuya strongly declined to wear a white bridal dress in an attempt to delay the wedding, he refused to wear any gown as not most would be good at his body build as his excuse, but it backfired at him as Ami suggested they should have a Shinto Style wedding as they are currently in Shimane Prefecture home of many temples. The one nearest they have is actually one famous for love, relationships, weddings, and matchmaking, even Ami and Minuro's had their wedding here, only on an earlier date. Therefore, Chuuya would have no problem with the dresses.

Chuuya sitting on one of the benches watches Ami busied herself, he has no idea why the woman was so enthusiastic about the event. He was also wondering how many people he doesn't even know are coming and volunteering to attend and partake in the wedding. He later figured out that they were also acquaintances of Ami and Minuro couple as they had been in this place several times due to the place being the place where they tied the knot.

"It's no wonder she seems familiar with the folks here," Chuuya thought to himself. Currently, he was waiting for their wedding clothes, and beside him was Minuro arranging the tables.

"Why are you two in here, isn't it supposed to be your anniversary? You should be celebrating not this other stuff." Chuuya asked the busy Minuro, who gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean, we're not celebrating? we actually are celebrating" Minuro replied.

"By working on someone else's wedding preparations?" Chuuya stated with duh tone.

But Minuro just laughed at him. "It's not just she's working here, this is what she wants, whether we went to a charity service event or a romantic getaway, it doesn't matter, as long as we are together" Minuro gave him a smile. "That is what we celebrate being together".

Chuuya scrunch up face. "Hey old man, Fyo's a dude, if there's something I want ... I want to stay as far away from him!."

"I know that you two have differences, in fact sometimes opposite, but sometimes opposites tend to be perfect ... and you might not believe this but Ami used to be a career corporate woman, you can say she's already on the top of the ladder while me on the other hand is just another average guy, who just inherited a family farm. I always looked up to her whenever we delivered in the company she was working with." Stated Minuro as he stopped arranging the pappers and incense sticks on the table and looked longingly at his wife, but soon continued working.

"I always thought she would go with those rich and competent men around her, I was out of her league until one quiet parking lot in an orange afternoon fate had given me an opportune moment to help her, by lending her my shoes, because her feet had been sore from wearing a high one all day." Minuro continued still work on the tables with a bright smile on his face.

"Later, I found out, that she did not really want to be a career woman. Grabbing that opportunity and holding on to it and now the rest is history. So Chuuya if that moment came to you, hold on to it and keep it, including this union, this opportune moment that brings all of us in this temple and this event. This event may just be something that came up abruptly and you are unprepared but time will only tell if this is something that will you feel in the future." Minuro finally finished his long monologue whose smile never left his lips.