Chapter 18. Face Flat

They arrive above Osaka just a few minutes before 8 in the evening. Looking far above, Chuuya saw on top of one of the tall buildings in the direction they were heading, 5 to 6 men wearing reflectorized orange vests waving a light stick. They were being guided by the personnel of that building for their landing.

"Good evening visitors, this is Lyons Mansion Osaka Sky Tower please proceed to the landing area" Fyo's radio received a message.

Upon arriving at the helipad airport, the two were then led to the car and brought to a hotel that Fyo, put on services and reserved.

They arrived at another luxurious hotel and then got another suite room.

"The party in this hotel?" Chuuya asked as he settled on the couches.

"No" Fyo replied as he opened the curtain and looked at the window. In front of their window about 500 meters away from the hotel building, they saw another tall building. About 2 floors below, they could see an event on that building. People have drinks, taking foods from the buffet table, chatting, laughing and relaxing on those expensive-looking leathered couches, just like an elegant party for the wealthy.

"Tch, so what are we gonna do at that party anyway, and why. Is the key in there?" Chuuya asked.

Fyo looked at him raising an eyebrow. "I could have told you all the details on the way here but somebody just went up straight to the slumberland earlier."

Chuuya heats up, hearing this. For all the things he could do on their travel here, just have to sleep on the helicopter, What could he do, he felt so tired. More like having to interact with Fyo makes him more tired.

"You could have woken me up!" Chuuya defends, but all he received from the tall guy is a soft laugh. Fyo took some photos from his bag and lay them on the table.

"Memorise the faces of these four people" Fyo started as he pointed at the photos. There are three men, two men are about in their fifties. The other man however is just about in his early thirties, the same as the woman is.

"These people, are attending an auction that will be happening the day after tomorrow" Fyo started to explain.

"Auction?" Chuuya asked, his brows furruwing.

"One of the keys will be auctioned in there, and it's only opened to the members of this club" Fyo answered as he move his pointing finger to a paper next to the photos. There was a printed intricate design that looks like a symbol. It was the emblem of the rich club they are about to infiltrate.

"What we need is an invitation from these people. This invitation has an encrypted code crafted manually therefore forging is not possible." Fyo followed as he straighten his body and then leans to the couches he was sitting on.

"Once you got the invitation, you will pose as them and attend the auction as that person, so you can choose which of these gentlemen you think you can copy and disguised with. And as usual, I'll be on your ear"

"Hey why would I be the one to disguised as them, how about you???" Chuuya asked with furrowed expression.

"Why? Do you think you can't do it? Well since it's an underground auction, most participants probably will wear masks like that of a masquerade party, therefore even if you choose these old men, you can easily pull it off, so long as you control your voice" Fyo stated.

"Tch, don't belittle me, I could disguise as anyone. But how are you sure that they had the invitation in them?"

"The scheduled auction is only a day ahead, after this party, they will be heading to the location. However, there is something important you need to accomplish in this mission" Fyo stated, eying Chuuya.