Chapter 16. The redhead is a woman?

Chuuya goes to one of the coaches and sits down and crosses his hands on his chest.

"Well?" Chuuya impatiently asked while tapping a finger on one of his shoulders. While Fyo just has this amused smile that Chuuya finds annoying.

"How did you get your hands on the key?" Chuuya finally asked the standing Fyo.

Fyo raised one of his eyebrows and said "I thought you don't want to talk to me anymore and that you only need reports to be submitted to you, I gave you a whole written report, why ask me that?"

"Are you going to answer me or not?"

"What if I say No" Fyo dared, leaning to Chuuya's face hovering above him.

"Your face is red, do you perhaps have a fever?" Fyo followed.

"You dare? Want to get beaten" Chuuya raises his voice, forming his hand into a ball or a fist, and aims to Fyo's side.

Fyo laughs.

"Okay okay," Fyo straightens up and puts his hand above to surrender and then sits on the opposite couch.

"It was those girls" Fyo started.

"Huh?"

"Within a yakuza clan, families and close ties are the only ones who can get near them. They manage different goods, whether it's illegal or non-illegal. Like the port mafia, they use violence at their disposal" Fyo started.

"However, within their secret gatherings and talks, who do you think could get to near them while they are drowning themselves in alcohol and pleasure?" Fyo asked.

Something clicked on Chuuya.

"Yes, women, they are treated as inferior, those men full of themselves will disregard any women, especially those in the lower class. Using them, their bodies and their allure, planting bugs in their territory is like throwing tissue on a table."

Fyo stated coldly as if he was talking about those girls and using them, as an object and without any respect. Those women have lives, how could he use them and bait them into danger as the yakuza clan. Cold manipulating purple eyes, those were the eyes in front of Chuuya. As much as he hated to admit it, this guy is good. The more he talks to this guy, the more he sees his similarities to Dazai. "Are they related or something?" Chuuya thought.

"But how did you get the keys, you still don't answer that" Chuuya inquired with curiosity

Fyo laughs. "You don't strike me as someone who doesn't use their brain Chuuya, or as an executive, you rely on your brawns and especially your ability?"

"Why you?" Chuuya threatens. Seething on his teeth "fine then, so where's our destination" he followed.

Fyo raised his eyebrows again, then stood up, walking to Chuuya again "I thought you're the superior, it would be your call" Fyo said leaning to his face again. "Your red again"

Fyo immediately walks out as Chuuya throws some pillows at him.

"I could never talk to them properly, those crazy smart people, tsk, they are irredeemable bastards, incorrigible, hopeless d*mn f*cks" Chuuya cussed in the air, grumpy and all.

He just had his breakfast but all of a sudden he's thirsty. Chuuya craves some sweets and something cold therefore he went to the fridge and got himself a cold drink. He grabbed some cola. He turned on the television, but after a few minutes of searching, he settled on some reality show that is too much of an exaggeration for his taste.

Still bored, he saw his desk where he put all the reports and other information he had on the keys including Fyo's report. Standing up, he went to the desk with the cola in his hand, placing it on the table. With all the information he got, most of them, muddle up in his memory, now he forgot most of them. He looks at Fyo's reports neatly stacked on the side but, with his pride, he won't look at them.