Chapter 6: The Genius Hacker 3

With his friend's news and the message he received, Chuuya with his ability cleared the underground and went up to the laboratory with the other port mafia members and his friends.

"Chuuya!!!" Arly called his friend.

"We fell into their trap. This is all only a diversion for me to keep me here" Chuuya calmly stated. But inside his emotions differ.

"I see, but what are they after? Wait!!!"

"All of you remove your laptops and connection now, they're on us. They are trying to hack, our own system" Arly told the hackers working on searching for the devices.

"I'm going to where Touman is, they need to get back up fast" Chuuya told his friend.

"Yes, we'll follow you!" Arly replied.

Chuuya used his ability to fly in the air.

When he arrived at his friend's location, guns and cries were heard in the air.

Chuuya landed in the air with greater gravitational force, causing the ground to shake. And with that all those who were fighting stopped and looked at him.

"So who started the party without inviting me eh" Chuuya stated as he put his hands in his side pockets.

Chuuya joined the rumble, kicking his enemies. One of them faced Chuuya.

A battle commences, but with Chuuya on the port mafia side, their enemies are obliterated, they did not even stand a chance.

Other port mafia from the underground railway arrived, but most enemies were taken down. Therefore they did not help at all.

As the crowd gathered up and surrounded them, Chuuya saw Fyo who was slipping through the people and walked in the back.

Arly then went by his side.

Chuuya searched for his friend Touman, but he was nowhere to be found.

A sudden thought hit him. What if he is the spy? A new recruit, no identity, just pops up near their headquarters and with that level of observation skills, and possible intelligence? Chuuya swears that he is not just a nobody.

"Gather everyone who is injured and perform necessary first aid" Arly orders their men and then looks back at Chuuya. But the other seemed to be glaring at the back side.

"Hey Chuuya, have you seen Touman or Dino?" Arly said to his friend.

"Take care of everything here, I'm going ahead" Chuuya said to his men and confused friend.

"Ah yeah"

Chuuya followed the path that Fyo had taken earlier. It was at the back of the building. Arriving at the back door, Chuuya arrived at a back garden. There were fruit trees and small flower plants on the side. Chuuya walks on the path and steps on the tiles lined up. If it's a normal day, he would enjoy the view and ambience in that place.

He was walking for a while when suddenly he heard a loud thud behind the trees, as if something had fallen.

Chuuya ran to its direction, but stopped because he found himself at the top of a small cliff about 25 ft high. But that was not the thing that surprised and stopped him. It was the sight of his friend at the bottom of the cliff. And on his left, was Fyo a few meters away from him right above his friend who is now lying in a pool of blood.

"You!!! What have you done?" Chuuya was fuming and briskly walked to Fyo's side and grabbed his collar.

"Who are you? Are you a spy from the enemy? Huh, What did you do to my friend?" Chuuya shouts at him, ready to punch him. But suddenly Touman stirred below indicating that he was still alive.