Chapter 21: Cinderella?

Throughout their 2 hours journey from Osaka to the outskirts of Shimane prefecture, Chuuya manages to accept his predicament, disguising himself as a woman, dressing as a woman, and acting as a woman at a party and auction to get the key.

What can he do after coming this far, Chuuya thought.

He could just think of this as cosplay and dress up like he and his former Kouyou used to do. And for the sake of the mission, he has to do this seriously to succeed in getting the key. But for now, Chuuya has more dire matters. Due to his anxiety and frustrations earlier, he drank all the water bottles in the helicopter mini fridge including the ones he brought from the hotel as a pseudo wine, now his bladder is screaming for freedom.

They arrive in a huge mansion in the middle of a forest in the Shimane mountains, all equipped with luxury properties such as a small landing area, vast parking lot, and a huge front yard and flower garden about 10 kilometers wide with its water fountain and garden maze. Upon their landing, their invitation was first inspected before they were allowed to step foot on the property.

"Remember you are a woman, sophisticated, distinguished, and elegant" Fyo reminds Chuuya while stepping out of the helicopter.

"Tch" Chuuya grunted and breathed in and out to ease his bladder.

Both wearing masks, Fyo reaches out his hand for Chuuya's. With all the determination and will to succeed in the mission, Chuuya accepted the hand and walked beside the tall guy. The party has long been started, now they only have an hour to replicate the key and their first step is to identify the appearance and shape of the said key. To create a fake copy and then switch them while the auction is taking place.

"Based on my previous investigation it's about time they move the items to the auction hall. This is the perfect opportunity to observe the key" Fyo told Chuuya as they entered the hall.

"How are we going to replicate anyway, with what materials?" Chuuya snaps trying not to move as much.

"With those ..." Fyo replied as he looked at Chuuya's purse that was decorated with metals. There's a chunk of metal perfect for the keys and there are also sharp ones that can be used to cut and file.

"Tch" Replied Chuuya, his hand gripping his purse as more pressure builds up in his bladder.

The items were to be moved through the west wing from the storage room, therefore they need to enter that annex to view the key.

"I just need a glimpse of the key, with which I could create a copy. We have to enter the annex right now." Fyo whispered in Chuuya's ears. Chuuya felt the hot and misty air coming from Fyo, which sent shivers down his spine, which did not help but rather increased water pressure in his abdomen.

"What's wrong?" Fyo asked, but the sound of the people clamoring made him look. It was the personnel preparing to take out the items.

"I... I ... I need to go to the bathroom" Chuuya said softly his hand still being held by Fyo looking like a delicate lady, shy of being around the crowd. However since Fyo has been observing ahead for a possible spot to look for the key, did not get what Chuuya had said.

"What was it?" Fyo asks who just looked back at him whose face is starting to sweat.

"Tch bathroom!" Chuuya muttered loudly under his breath, as he ran to the back leaving the tall guy. Fortunately, it was not long before he found the bathroom. However, stepping in front of the two doors, one with a pink colored drawing of a person wearing a skirt and the other was blue with pants.

Chuuya holds his breath at the sight. "Which one?" he asked himself.

Chuuya was so frustrated as he needed to relieve his bladder. Chuuya walks left and right, checking when the doors open. After several minutes and much contemplation, Chuuya couldn't hold his bladder pressure anymore so he closed his eyes as he entered the women's bathroom. "Tch' I will be discovered if I went to the men's bathroom." He thought to himself. Chuuya rushes to one of the stalls ignoring the women retouching on the mirror.