Chapter 3: Amnesia, Hats and Bunnies

The next day, Chuuya heads to the information operatives building to check the status of the investigation on the recent raid.

"Sir, you're here, I was actually here to retrieve the files in the stock room of the person you requested yesterday" A subordinate of Chuuya came to him.

"Hmm" Chuuya's acknowledgement

Chuuya's subordinate started to walk towards the said room but he noticed that his superior was following behind him.

"Ummm sir, are you coming along?" asked him.

"Yes, I wanted to check it out myself," Chuuya answered while raising an eyebrow.

"Ah hehe yes sir yes sir" the subordinate awkwardly replied.

In the storage room ...

"So he's the one who got amnesia after getting injured in the bombing of my car weeks ago" Chuuya stated while looking at the papers on his hand, there's an identification with Fyo's picture, the part where the name is supposed to be had burnt, what's left is a word Fyo, the rest of characters are gone, so there's no way in to finding out his real identity.

"His clothes were ordinary shirts, a coat and pants on that day, much of that of a civilian, and these are the only ones we gathered from his things. We can't identify where he came from, we only have those papers. It seems to be some sort of a ticket to a secret transport of illegal immigrants or workers from overseas in the port, and they don't keep track of these kinds of records." Said the subordinate.

"So in other words, we have no way of identifying him, and he's just some worker who is in search of opportunity in this country," said Chuuya.

"According to the ones in charge of this investigation, the casino kitchen had required some cleaners earlier this week, and he happened to be there and then they pulled him out. He was able to fix the intercom in the kitchen that connects to the VIP guest rooms immediately, he's quite a good technician as well and with that he was recruited by Shinji of the information operatives logistics from intelligence unit as his helper" the subordinate long explained.

"Lucky him, he got what he wanted right on the bat, too bad it's from the port mafia" Chuuya replied.

"Did you finish profiling him then?" He added.

"The investigators had subjected him into an advanced lie detection test sir, and he also has a weak constitution but is quite skilled as someone who is an illegal immigrant, that is the only questionable about him according the the investigation"

"I see, so there's nothing we can squeeze from him , just watch out for any suspicious behavior from him," Chuuya said while throwing the papers in the box and left.

His subordinate fixed the box and then followed him.

Information operatives, a subgroup of the intelligence unit of the port mafia. Currently , many members are busy investigating from their computers, looking at camera footage, the party guests' whereabouts, their transactions, interactions and anything that they could think of checking.

"Sir, we're sorry we are lagging behind our investigation, we can't find any leads of their whereabouts, it's just they really did it this time, if this is an ability we don't know of, I'm afraid our tracking of this group will take more time" one of the trackers told Chuuya.

"Truly this raid incident is already getting on my nerves, gosh my hands are itching to beat them to pulp now" Chuuya said while closing his fist exerting force.

Feeling dejected and unable to do anything, again all Chuuya could do is turn back and leave.

"Sir, Miss Kouyo requested for you, for a meeting on the upper floor with the guerilla group" a subordinate told him.