Chapter 7: Betrayal

The night was high when an injured Touman slowly walked outside his room, his guard asked him where he's going but he brushed them off and ordered them not to follow him. He went to his quarters, and slowly went inside. Stealthy, Touman looked through his computers and he confirmed that someone had gone through his systems and files but failed as he already transferred the majority of the Port Mafia information that he had in a USB file that also contains access to the Port Mafia information bank. When he woke up earlier he put necessary security in most of his devices. He noticed a presence inside the room, in the dark corner hiding in the sheets of curtains. "There is no point in hiding, come out now." Touman ordered. But the unknown person acted like he heard no one. Touman sighs at the trespasser action. "I know you in there" his voice stops as if he refuses to expose the identity of the unknown person. "I know you're in there ... Dino" he repeated and called out his friend.

The silhouette then finally steps out in the dark. Dino looked at his friend, who looked pale as he just got out of the patient bed. A flash of worry appeared in his face but forcibly hid it to do what he had to do. Gain access to the Port Mafia's system. Now that one of the Port Mafia executives who oversees information, Dazai has defected and the Boss is out for a business, this is the best time to infiltrate them.

"I know you have an entry key to the Port Mafia database, hand it over to Touman" Dino coldly asked. "Hey man, why are you doing this, you're not the type to sell out your friend are you? We've known each other for years" Touman persuades him. Touman is starting to feel the pain of his injury when he looks at the direction of a box in his side table, unconsciously giving away the location of what Dino's target is. Realizing his mistake, he hurriedly went to the table, Dino did the same. Again the two had a brawl. But because of Touman injuries, Dino had the upper hand, still Touman managed to grab the USB in Dino's hands when he was about to leave. Noises outside were heard which means that someone came as backup. "You! You sold me out after all!" Dino yelled at his friend. He needs to get out of there fast. Touman plans to just destroy the device by throwing it on a fish tank he had in his room. Panicked, Dino unknowingly pulled out his gun and shot his friend.

Upon knowing that his friend Touman left the base alone, Chuuya immediately asked their information operatives to search for him. Many questions raced in his mind. Why would he leave even though there's a high chance that he might be captured by the enemy. He has been targeted before. His friend also takes action to search for his friend.

Chuuya was impatiently waiting for some information, when Arly came, Chuuya, we've checked security cameras in the area, it looked like he went to his second hideout. Chuuya was surprised that someone other than his friend and none of their hackers managed to find his friend but all thought faded as he immediately went outside.

Destroying the front door of the apartment, he heard ruckus inside, he ran inside only to find the bloody Touman on the ground and a shocked Dino holding a gun. Arly came running behind his back and immediately went to check his friend, who is at the doorstep of the underworld.

"I didn't mean to shoot him, no I don't ..." Dino mutters to himself. Chuuya is also frozen on his spot, unable to decide what to do. "Chuuya, why are you here? So in the end he sold me out." Dino stated. While Arly was busy giving first aide to his friend. "What are you talking about, what have you done?" Chuuya was finally able to ask. "I was the one who attacked him earlier in the enemy hideout," Dino confessed.

Chuuya slowly recovered from shocked anger slowly appeared on his face. "Why?" Chuuya simply asked. "They got here, Grace," Dino replied. Grace is Dino's girlfriend. "If I don't give them access to the port mafia database, they will kill her. I need this, I'm sorry" Dino explained with a pained expression.

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard outside, then, one of the walls exploded as if someone forcefully destroyed it to enter. Then a bulk humanoid robot came and took Dino away, while Chuuya used his ability to protect himself and Arly and Touman on the side. He was about to run after Dino, when Arly called out for him. "Chuuya we have no time, he needs cooperation, I have no tools or equipment here, we need to take Touman back immediately." Arly called.

Frustrated Chuuya can only watch as Dino was taken, and immediately picked his friend to bring them to their nearest rendezvous. However, even though he brought them as fast as he could, it was too late. "Please save him" those were Touman's last request to Arly and Chuuya, was to save Dino. It seems that Dino was blackmailed by the enemy by abducting his girlfriend but even with that Touman still wants to save Dino as the two of them have known each other since little and grew up together.