Chapter 31: Drunken Kiss

*NOT EDITED*

Colorful dressed dancers on the street, a delicious scent of food wafting in the air, and the many sounds of traditional Japanese instruments blending with the sound of the crowd are what surround Chuuya as he walked with the new group had brought.

From Ami, they learned that it was actually a long week of festival of gods in the prefecture. Starting tonight parade and dance theater will be held. They also found out that Yuri was just newly engaged and is only in Shimane to buy presents for his fiancé, and Yuri himself was actually half Russian and works as a language professor in an international in Tokyo. However, Chuuya knew that this is only a front, as his main job was probably as an agent.

 However, Chuuya knew that this is only a front, as his main job was probably as an agent

But what Chuuya was more confused about is how this bunch came together. Ami and Yuri have been in the food section while Fyo and Minuro have been looking around at many antiques and relics that could be seen around.

And since Ami was holding his hand the whole time, Chuuya had no other choice but to check on the food as well. They had brought many things except for Chuuya.

"Have you not found anything that interests you Chuuya-chan?'' asked Ami but all Chuuya could do was shake his head. It's not that he's not buying anything, it's that he has no money to start with. Since his card was locked out due to problems in HQ. He found a bench in between the stalls and seated himself as his feet started to hurt.

Soon Fyo went to his side "Tired already? That's not you."

"Tch, What are you cooking up anyway with this" Chuuya replied as he watched their target, Yuri.

"I need to get a hold of his phone and with this, we can scan its content without opening it" Fyo explained while showing Chuuya a small rectangular device like that of a thumb drive. Hearing this Chuuya looked back to Yuri, Ami, and Minuro who just joined them.

"I thought you would enjoy shopping?" the tall guy suddenly asked.

"Tsk, yeah I would, only if HQ hadn't locked my card" Chuuya complained.

"Ohhh" Fyo exclaimed a little surprised. "Don't you have any cash on you?" Fyo followed while reaching for his phone in his pocket.

"There, you can use your card again," Fyo said after typing something on the phone before putting it back in his chest pocket.

"I am planning on buying clothing for you earlier, if I had not gotten sick the other day, and given the predicament, I wouldn't want you to buy it on your own, so I have to make sure you won't do that" Fyo stated as if it was nothing.

Chuuya looked at the other as if he had grown another head. All this time he assumed that it was the HQ who locked his card. He wanted to retaliate however he heard Fyo's voice again, who took his own wallet checking on something.

"Well since we're here, I might as well have bought you more cloth ..." Before Fyo could finish, Chuuya snatched his wallet and went to Ami and Yuri's side with a smile on his face.