Chapter 15: The Ignored Redhead

Chuuya watched as Fyo's expression changed from that of a serious to a small delight. Chuuya felt so weak that all he could do was give a scowl at the tall guy. Fyo stops in front of Chuuya, bending down on one of his knees and takes out a syringe from his pocket, and then stabs it in one of Chuuya's front thighs releasing its contents.

After a while, Chuuya's numbness in his body slowly disappears and his senses slowly come back, and he is able to speak.

"What was that?" He weakly asked Fyo who took another syringe and then a vial.

"A serum that heightens your senses" Fyo replied while extracting the contents of the vial using the syringe.

"The fumes that they release in the room while you are fighting, render anyone who inhaled it to forget their senses, making your body feel numb and starting with your sense of touch. But by the looks of it, it only makes your body forget your senses, not entirely destroying them. With the serum you just had, it forces your body to recognize your senses again" by the time Fyo finishes his explanation, all the contents in the vial were transferred into the syringe.

Chuuya was about to launch a series of curses at his enemy when Fyo suddenly jab the syringe on his thighs again. Unprepared, Chuuya felt the sudden pain coursing through his body. With his senses intensified, receiving that puncture equals a tenfold the pain of being stabbed.

"Arrrggg" Chuuya groans in pain.

"What was that for???" he added.

"Well, it was mixed with poison, that's why your body was weakened and you can't move" Fyo smirked, replying with a 'duh' tone in it.

"Arrrgg ... bastard, damn you" Chuuya curses at him with a pained expression.

However, seeing this, Fyo had a delighted expression. Reaching out on Chuuya's face, Fyo grabbed his chin and tilted it upwards, a few inches facing his own.

"Ahhh" Fyo moaned at the sight.

"Pretty ... pretty beautiful indeed," Said Fyo still with a delighted face.

"Sadist" Chuuya curses at him again.

But all he heard was an amused laugh from Fyo. Fyo releases his chin and stands up discarding all the syringes on the ground, and then he goes to one of the computers.

"Looking at their systems information earlier, using fumes is their only option to take you down, and they are even prepared to take antidotes before facing you. You have been under their nose all this time, and approaching this laboratory at the back did not help either." Fyo explained again while going through their computers.

Slowly Chuuya manages to stand up, only staggering and leaning on one of the panels to balance himself.

"What are you doing this time?" Chuuya inquired.

"Just a small gift to the Gumi clan's mortal enemies, from small to large organizations ... this location," Fyo replied, as the noises above haven't stopped all this time.

After finishing typing on the computer he faces Chuuya and sees that he hasn't gained the strength to even walk.

"What? you want me to carry you out, I will if it's princess style" Fyo offered and smirked at him.

"Hmmpp" But Chuuya just ignores him and then uses his ability to straighten up and float a few centimeters from the ground, showing Fyo that he doesn't need him.

Fyo saw this and then sports back his usual poker and bored face. He walked past Chuuya going in the direction of the tunnel.

"Wait" Chuuya stops him. "What about the key? We need to find it, he added.