𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Kamryn's Pov

Walking into high school has never changed-so why need the introduction?

It's not my first day, I'm not new, and I'm not popular. Of course, the start is boring, but we're past that.

Well not yet.

Since I'm still on the bus.

The bus isn't a fun place, so I do the usual and text my friends on my phone. I mainly text my best friends Anaya, Roman, and Robyn.

I've known Anaya-before I introduce my friends; let me start with myself.

Weird how I'd forget that, but whatever.

I'm Kamryn; Kamryn Jackson. I'm a junior in high school, I'm sixteen, and I play no sports. I'm not going to explain my age-it's not even relevant. It's not like I drink or smoke-or anything I can't do.

Anyways enough about me and back to my friends.

I've known Anaya since middle school. She was the only person the same age as me-plus she wasn't a goody-two-shoes, nor a troublemaker. Sort of in the middle, but above.

I guess; like me.

She has a girlfriend, Summer, who is actually really sweet. They've been together for a minute, and I think that's enough about Anaya.

Moving on to Roman.

Roman; a tall, attractive, handsome, manly-but gay friend. So am I, but without the handsome and tall. Even though I'm not that short, I'm short.

Anyways I've known Roman since elementary school, and we've been friends ever since.

He knew his sexuality at a young age, and so did I. Which is why we kind of clicked. Plus I'd throw shots at his mom and he'd throw shots at my dad.

Weird, but true-a great start to our friendship though.

Robyn on the other hand is Roman's sister. She's bad-girl-gorgeous which is probably why we're friends.

I've been friends with her ever since I met Roman. She's older than him and was a little protective at first.

Understatement; she was undeniably overprotective.

She already knew about Roman's sexuality and was basically his personal bodyguard, but once she got to know me-she was chill.

Robyn's queer, and in a polyamorous relationship; Jade and Kris are their names, and that's all I'm going to say regarding that topic.

I will say though, Jade is the opposite of Robyn. Like Jade is artistic, quiet, and extremely nice; while Robyn-like I said. The opposite.

Kris is neutral though; xe is stylish, somewhat quiet, nonchalant, but protective of friends and family.

Which I like, but that's basically everyone; I think.

When the bus finally came to a stop, I made my way out and walked into the school.

I found my group of friends and the first one to start talking was Robyn.

"Kam, when are you going to give your boo thang a chance?"

She asked me.

Of course, I forgot one person. The one person that gets on my nerves more than anyone else.

Jordyn King.

Jordyn hasn't done anything to me, but be nice, sweet, caring, and everything else good. So why do I hate her, you might ask-because she only treats me that way.

Plus Robyn and the rest of my friends, but still.

"Nothing, plus he's not my boo thang."

I corrected Robyn.

I suppose I should introduce the devil-angel now.

Jordyn Jackson; sixteen years old, uses all pronouns, tall, attractive, has anger issues, but sweet-and a player.

Actually a full-on slut.

Which is why I wouldn't date her. Simply because I want something real, something long, something to savor.

This sounds dirty, but I'm talking about a relationship.

Like a real one. Not that fake shit on television.

Even if Jordyn wasn't a player, I still wouldn't date her. No particular reason as to why, but I just wouldn't.

"Just give Jay a chance. They've been chasing you since freshman year."

Roman says while tapping away on his phone.

"Yeah, just give Jordyn a chance. They haven't dated anyone ever since they saw you."

Anaya adds while hugging Summer.

"No, I'm good-just one date."

Roman, Anaya, and Robyn interrupt me in unison.

"No, you guys. I already told y'all I'm not interested in Jordyn."

I said rolling my eyes.

That's when the shadow of a tall figure towered over me clearing their throat.

"Yeah guys, she's not interested."

I looked over and lucky me; it was Jordyn. Not only did they butt into our conversation, but they were listening too.

All of my friends looked at me with a shocked expression and dismissed themselves.

"I gotta go."

Roman stated and then scurried away.

"Yeah me too-well y'all have fun-yeah see you later Kam."

The rest of my friends said while practically running away.

I'll get them later when they're in an awkward situation. Always trying to be slick and get us alone.

Assholes.
_____________________________________

Tips?

Thoughts?

Ideas?

Random stuff?

By the way, I am impulsively starting this book at 2 am.

So hopefully you're enjoying it.

- Jordyn uses all pronouns, intersex and identifes as female, good fucking gosh.