𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎

Aaliyah's Pov

"I finally fucking did it."

Jordyn exclaimed while climbing into their tent.

It took them almost two hours to set that thang up. Not including breaks, complaining, or breakdowns and tantrums.

Same with Chandler.

I had to help him after twenty minutes because he was beyond aggravated. What made it worse was the fact that Jordyn laughed him the entire time. Which is exactly why he didn't help them set theirs up.

I decided to take a spot in the backseat of the car, since I didn't want to sleep with Hennessey. Mainly because her and Vivienne were flirting and doin a whole lotta other shit that I didn't want to hear, witness, or see.

They cute though—I guess.

It was hella late, and I was chillin with a bag of chips. I was reading a book, since I was  participating in a bet; the last person to get on their electronics.

The only people participating, other than me, was; Kamryn, Vivienne, Indigo, Victoria, and Storm. All the girls basically.

Everyone's best bet was either Indigo or Victoria. Only because we all brought books, and other sources of entertainment.

While I was reading my book, Chandler joined me in the car, and plopped beside me. Dude was all up in my space.

"Move nosey. Gimme some space."

I complained before shifting from my comfortable position.

"Whatchu doin?"

His question was unjustifiably dumb since it was obvious—I was reading a damn book.

I mugged him and went back to reading, until I felt him cuddle beside me.

"Move Zayne. Snuggle up in your tent, not me."

I urged while shifting once again.

"Stop callin me by my middle name, and just leave me be—I'm comfortable damn."

He stated while snuggling under my arms. At this point he was under my arms, while I was laying on my side in the fetal position. Which meant he was hella close.

"I can't read in peace can I?"

I mumbled to myself while trying to move away from him, but was stopped when he wrapped his arms around me.

"You can read, just stop movin cuz I'm not leavin'."

He whispered before shutting his eyes.

Annoying ass.

I closed my bag of chips, and continued reading until I finally fell asleep.

*

When I woke up, I was met with a everyone in the group surrounding Chandler and I. They were trying to be quiet, but failed miserably.

"Shut the hell up Hennessey, you gon wake em up."

I heard Kamryn shush her.

I wasn't going to fake sleep simply because I had to pee, and I couldn't feel my legs.

"Y'all can't whisper for shit."

I told them while slipping away from Chandler's grip, and heading to the bathroom with Hennessey and Jordyn on my tail.

I had to pee, so they had to wait—or at least that was the plan.

When I turned around to shut the door, Hennessey's hand stopped it, and in came her and Jordyn.

I was in disbelief, but like I said before—I had to pee.

I quickly plopped on the toilet with four eyes staring at me.

"If I can't read in peace, what made me think I could pee."

I muttered to myself before doing my business.

"So—you and Chandler..."

Jordyn trailed while looking at themself in the mirror.

"Abso-fucking-lutely not."

I replied without the slightest hesitation.

"Why not?"

Hennessey quickly questioned me while I washed my hands after flushing the toilet.

"Just no."

I replied blankly before walking out of the bathroom.

"But y'all would make a cute ass couple."

She added while following me to my suitcase.

"A cute ass couple of friends."

I retorted while grabbing whatever I'd wear for the day.

"Just give him a chance."

Hennessey continued pleading.

"Yeah, don't act how Kamryn acted when it came to Jordyn liking her."

Vivienne spoke while siding with Hennessey.

"Well I do—now look how they turned out."

Hennessey abruptly cut me off.

I tuned them out, while walking to the bathroom, to change. Once again, Hennessey went into the bathroom with me, just with Vivienne and Kamryn as additional guests.

Throughout my shower, they continued pleading and giving me every reason in the book, for me to give him a chance.

That's when I irritantly emerged from the shower, wrapped in my towel.

"Fine—dammit. Just let me get dressed."

I requested, which made them leave the bathroom.

When I finished getting dressed, and opened the bathroom door, I saw the three of them waiting for me.

I walked right passed them, but they, once again, followed me. Instead of walking to the car, I walked straight to Jordyn. They were listening to music in the driver's seat of the car.

"Jay, does Chandler like me?"

I asked them after opening the door.

"Yes, I do."

I heard Chandler say from the passenger's seat.

Fuck my dumbass for not looking in the passenger's seat.