𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗

Kris's Pov

Roman and I hurriedly rushed Kamryn upstairs towards one of my design rooms.

I had many because I want to be a fashion designer, plus it's practically my job. It's also what I like doing.

I've been working on a couple of dresses, which is what Roman was talking about earlier. He was being very dramatic, but it was worth it.

Flashback

"Kris I could be doing anything else—I'd rather be doing anything else."

Kamryn complained to me while rolling her eyes.

"Right Kris, what's with all the cloth-fitting and measurements? Why do you even need these? Especially mine."

Roman practically interrogated me curiously.

"That's not relevant right now. Just cooperate and you'll be fine."

I told him while writing down their measurements.

I was planning on making everyone prom outfits, but when Jordyn came by, I measured them too. They were less stubborn which worked well for me.

I didn't forget about Anaya, Summer, Jade, and Robyn. I already measured theirs, but I had something beyond special for my two loves.

I was secretly making them both, Jay and Kam, outfits for the date they'll go on sooner or later—they better or I'll be pissed as fuck.

I didn't measure them or make these outfits for no reason.

They're going to wear these one day, whether they like them or not.
_______________________________________

I gave Jordyn their outfit earlier. They didn't get to see it because it was wrapped up, but I know they'll like it—they have to.

Victoria and Evangeline were beyond good at makeup and overall fashion, so I called them earlier to get Jordyn ready.

To be more specific, Victoria is good at makeup, designs, and styling altogether.

On the other hand, Evangeline is good at hair, also styling, and is Victoria's partner. Girlfriend too, but we already knew that.

I worked on their dresses when they went on their first date, so they wanted to repay me.

We're more ready for this date than they are, but that's fine.

"Damn Kris, all this fabric with no orders?"

Anaya joked, but this wasn't a time for jokes. We were on schedule, and Kamryn had to be ready at seven.

Sharp.

"Girl bye, I get big bucks fo–I help too hoe!"

Roman yelled, cutting me off.

He wasn't lying though; he places the orders and does the measurements. Basically, a second me, which is very helpful.

"Anyways, let's hook you up, darling."

I ordered hurriedly with my hand on Kamryn's face.

Robyn and Anaya quickly rushed Kamryn into the bathroom. Meanwhile Roman and I, were unwrapping Kamryn's dress.

Robyn already knew the deal, so she was on point. This made me beyond happy with her.

I'll be planning another date very soon.

We made a few changes concerning vehicles. Supposedly Victoria and Evangeline are supposed to drive to my house, with Jordyn, in a fancy-schmancy car.

Her words, not mine.

They self-assigned themselves the job as a chauffeur.

"Is she ready yet?"

Roman asked Anaya and Robyn through the door.

"No, she just got out of the shower. We're going to make her look and smell bomb."

Robyn informed us while peeking her head through the crack of the door.

Roman and I nodded in unison. We had two or more hours, give or take. That was enough time to get everything done.

_________________________________________

Victoria's Pov

I just got off the phone with Roman. He let Evangeline and I acknowledge the fact that we had a limited amount of time left.

I told him that we were making progress and that Jordyn had just gotten out of the shower.

I was in the middle of ironing Jay's suit when he called. I started spraying this particular perfume my mother was working on.

She made perfumes, colognes, lotions, and basically all essentials to smelling good as hell.

She did a good job too.

I asked her a while ago to make a subtle smelling perfume for Jordyn that is more than delightful to women's nostrils. She thought it was funny, but agreed. She recently finished it after a few test runs and it came out extraordinary.

Meanwhile, Evangeline was in the bathroom making Jordyn's skin soft or something along the lines of  'fuckable'.

She is something else.

"Is the suit ready?"

She asked while peeking her head out from the bathroom.

"Yes, here you go."

I told her while hesitantly giving her the suit.

I entered the bathroom and decided to help them. When I did, I saw Jordyn oiled up and moisturized to the third extent.

They were looking seductive. They better date after this, I swear on everything I love.

It took us over forty minutes to faultlessly put the suit on Jay. Kris was extremely thorough on how to put the suit on, how it's deemed to look, and everything considering the suit.

Everything.

After we accessorized Jordyn, actually only their shoes and jewelry; we started on their hair.

Satisfactorily finished it, but in the end, Jordyn looked beyond good.

Then Kris called me:

"Are y'all on the way?"

They asked, we had forty minutes tops.

"We merely finished, Kris. We'll be there before you comprehend it."

I retorted to them, and then Evangeline appeared beside me.

"Jay looks good as hell. I wouldn't be surprised if they did some things after the date."

Evangeline snickered in the camera, this girl.

"I am so ready for this date."

Jordyn said with the biggest smile.