𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Kamryn's Pov

We were currently dining out together after the graduation ceremony ended. We already went to the after party, so Jordyn wanted us to do this together.

Since we're family now.

Don't take that extremely literal because it leads to incest. I already overthought the entire thing, but let's not talk about it.

Jordyn was sitting in front of me, giving me this look that brought me back to the memories of us together.

**

"Yeah guys, she's not interested."

I looked over and lucky me; it was Jordyn. Not only did they butt into our conversation, but they were listening too.

All of my friends looked at me with a shocked expression and dismissed themselves.

**

The day Jordyn asked me out flashed through my mind. I remember when I said I'd let her take me, and she danced for a good while. I don't think she knew that I saw it, but I did.

"Kam you good?"

Robyn asked me knowing I was deep in my mind.

"Yeah I'm good."

She snuggled back with Jade, the mystery person she kissed at the party.

I'm not going to lie, but I'm still confused about the entire thing with Jade. We literally thought homegirl was fucking dead, yet here she is.

In the flesh. Carrie type shit.

"Jade can you explain the entire dissappearing thing to me? Just one more time."

I said before taking one of my boneless pieces of chicken.

"So basically—"

Jade went about the story, but of course my thoughts shut all of that down.

**

Jordyn walked back into my room, this time with two Fantas and a bowl of strawberries. I was confused since I loved strawberries before bed, but how did they know that.

"Why'd you bring strawberries and blueberries—why not bananas?"

I  questioned the. while glimpsing at the television.

"Well bananas are too much, and your brother told me you liked them before bed."

Jordyn responded which led to me basically questioning them back to back. They started answering all of my questions until I drifter off to sleep.

**

The memory of the day Jordyn and I first met, played in my head, but was interrupted by Jade sucking her teeth.

"Girl ain't even payin attention."

Roman mumbled under his breath with a laugh.

"Cuz somethin else got her attention."

Pooh and Indigo laughed while looking between Jordyn and I.

"Hmm, I don't see why that'd be the case."

Jordyn chuckled before eating their seafood. They love them some fried shrimp and rice.

"Stay out my ass."

I rolled my eyes before eating more of my chicken. I looked at Jordyn's plate, hinting the fact that I wanted some of their food.

They knowingly nudged their plate over to me with a smirk and chuckle. I took their entire plate which made them take the rest of my food.

I only left them with a few pieces of chicken, and felt bad. I didn't actually think they'd give me the entire thing.

"I can go get you some more if that's whatchu want."

Jordyn said while looking me directly in the eye. We were at a buffet, so they weren't lying.

"I got yours now, so I'm good."

I responded with a smile.

I then thought back to the date Roman and Kris set up for Jordyn and I's first date. She literally stared at me for a good five minutes before actually saying anything.

It was extremely cute, and I never got over it that night.

"Jordyn why did you chase after me for so long?"

I randomly blurted loudly.

Everyone turned towards the both of us. Pooh looked directly at Jordyn and so did Mykari and Evangeline. They probably knew the response.

"I mean you kind of still do, and I'm pretty shitty, yet you still deal with me.

"You really don't know, do you?"

They hesitantly started. I was kind of confused, but knowing at the same time. I just wanted to hear them say it.

"I want you."

"Obviously."