𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Jordyn's Pov

The entire drive back to my house was silent. All I could think about was Mykari and Pooh leaving, but also Kamryn and I's dumb situation.

It was obviously petty, but it is justifiable. Though we both are in the wrong, we're both acting childish as hell.

That's exactly why on the way to my house, I got some food for everyone. Mainly because Robyn's fat ass called me, but also because I was hungry. The point is, I thought it'd be a nice gesture.

I got Chinese food, including sushi. Not the best of choices, but I have a reason as to why I got it.

The moment I walked into my house, I was jumpscared by Robyn's hangry-ugly ass. Yes hungry-angry and ugly. (Not a misspell)

"Damn girl, why you so close to the door?"

I questioned whole hurriedly taking off my shoes, walking into the kitchen, and giving everyone their food. Except for Kamryn since she didn't come down the stairs.

"Alright, y'all know where the guest rooms are, so I'll see y'all in the morning, or at school. Goodnight."

I stated before walking upstairs into my room with my shoes in one hand, and a bag of food in the other.

When I walked inside, Kamryn was under my covers with the lights off; sniffling while watching some movie about a girl who got kidnapped and was trapped for a long ass time.

I only knew because I watched the shit with Mykari one time, and we cried like crazy. We were pissed too—just a lot of mixed emotions.

I put my shoes in my closet and put my hoodie away before sitting beside Kam. I was already wearing my pajamas, so I was good for the night.

"Love."

I whispered while tapping Kamryn's bare shoulder. She was probably wearing my sweatpants, and one of my t-shirts or something.

"Hm?"

She mumbled back before wiping her eyes, sniffling, pausing the movie, and facing her body towards me.

"I gotchu some food."

I told her before handing her-her food.

"Thank you."

She mumbled before taking the food, but not taking her eyes off of me.

"Can we please talk now?"

I nodded at her question and gave her the fruit punch I bought her. She really loves fruit punch, cranberry flavored stuff, and watermelon flavored things. Grape too, but that's top-tier.

After Kam and I finished with our food for the day, I went downstairs and put them both in the fridge. Upon walking downstairs, I saw Kris, Robyn, Jade, and Roman, snuggled up together, on a little "cover-area" on the floor. I thought that shit was cute, and took a picture before walking back up to my room.

When I did, I sat beside Kanryn who was already facing my way. We sat looking at eachother for a while until one of us broke the silence.

"I'm sorr—I'm sorry."

We cut eachother off simultaneously.

"I'm sorry for the entire situation with Leon. What I did was uncalled for, and I shouldn't have been jealous."

Kamryn admitted before looking down. Surprising since she's usually the dominant one.

"I shouldn't have been jealous about it though, y'all were just friends and I was being problematic."

I confessed before lifting her chin up, so that she would look at me.

"We're stubborn as fuck."

I stated which made us both laugh.

"That's not a good thing."

She muttered before giving me a quick kiss.

"Thank you for the food."

Kam rushed out before saying goodnight and facing her back towards me.

"Night love."

I said before turning of the light.
______________________________________

Kamryn's Pov

I had to turn around quick as fuck because the way Jordyn was looking at me, had me feeling a type of way. (ifykyk)