𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Kamryn's Pov

When Jordyn walked away from me, I just stood there in the middle of the hallway. I was honestly surprised that she asked me out, but as I said; I don't want a player.

I continued walking to my next class. The class wasn't important and my teacher, Mrs. Henderson, was dope and let us do whatever as long as our classwork was finished. Which it was, so I made my way to my seat next to Robyn.

She was looking excited and so were Kris, Anaya, and Roman. I don't know why so I was about to ask; until Robyn's giddy behind started talking.

"So, what happened between you and Jordyn?"

Robyn happily questioned with a curious tone.

"Yeah, what happened—spill the tea."

Kris and Roman added to Robyn's question.

"Nothing, so why y'all so jittery and jolly? It ain't Christmas."

I advised while looking around.

Summer and Anaya were having a conversation and weren't worried about ours. Though I could tell they were listening.

That's when Robyn, Roman, and Kris looked at me displeased and disappointed.

"So, Jordyn was just by you for no reason?"

Anaya asserted with an attentive tone.

"Y'all it doesn't even matte—did you say yes?"

Robyn punctuated me.

"Oh, so you put him up to that little stunt."

I pointed at Robyn, accentuating the word you. I'm telling you that girl always doing something slick.

"And did, so did you say yes?"

Kris reinstated, xe gets on my nerves, I swear xe does.

"No Kris, I said no. Happy?"

Everyone surrounding me looked at me shocked and disappointed. All of these assholes were trying to put Jordyn and me together.

"Oh my gosh Kam, you had one dang job."

They all said in unison. This brought the entire class towards us asking all about our conversation.

Nosey as fuck.

What made matters worse is that they explained the entire situation to the entire class. All I heard were opinions, opinions, opinions, and more opinions.

"Noo."

"Oh my, so you're the girl Jay wants. Give them a chance already."

"Come on now, you over here got Jordyn fallin' for you."

That's what everyone was basically saying to me. I just rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone.

I may hate Jordyn, but I like talking to them. They listen, and they are basically the boss of everyone, so if I need help they got me.

I unlocked my phone and went straight to Jay's contact.

'My Lover'

Okay, maybe I do like her a little bit, but still, that's not the point. Plus Jordyn responds fast which is what I love about her. I mean like–I meant like.

_______________________________________

My Lover

Jordyn help me. I'm being harassed
by everyone in my class.

Why?

Because Robyn told
them about the incident
from this morning.

Oh, lol, the whole class?
Don't know how I could
help.

Can you keep me
company or something?

_______________________________________

I was left on read after that. I honestly felt bad for saying no to Jay. Simply because I had no reason to say it.

Jordyn was in the study hall during first period, so they could come to my class if they wanted to. Mrs. Henderson liked them anyways.

To be completely honest, I actually like Jordyn in a way. I just don't want to get hurt, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Then again I don't want to hurt them, so I just distance myself from the entire situation.

However, I can't–that's why I have their number, and why I still talk to them. Yes, I hate them, but I also like them. Like I care for them, which is why we can't date.

Plus I refuse to believe Jordyn just stopped being a player.

There was a knock on the classroom door which focused my attention back to reality. I realized the crowd basically left, and my friends got back to minding their own business. Even though they weren't doing that at first—actually they were doing the opposite.

Since they were all in my business.

That's when I walked up to get the door whoever knocked, and it was tall ass, Jordyn.

I let Jay in, and they followed me to where I was sitting. I had nowhere to sit since Jay was in my seat.

I swear there was an empty chair beside me.

"Just sit on Jordyn's lap."

All of my friends said disinterestedly.

I did just that and sat right on Jay's lap. Yes, Jay was confused and concerned, but I just paid them no mind.

Like I said, I lowkey have a thing for Jordyn.