𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚠𝚘

Robyn's Pov

After about four rollercoasters, we all finally sat down and took a break. I was low-key high, and so was Evangeline, but no one needed to know that.

Even though it was beyond obvious.

Why was I high? Well, we found our old friend, Ja'Zhya and Soelani Hamilton; Zhya and she had some edibles on her. It was accidental because she had it mixed up with actual brownies.

So, now we high as fuck.

Ja'Zhya was fixing her makeup, while Soelani was catching up with Roman. We already ate, and Kris started driving a while ago, since we ended up in Florida.

Ja'Zhya and Lani were hanging with us since they had nothing better to do. I guess I should catch y'all up on them.

When Roman and I were in middle school, with Kamryn—we had only a small group of people we hung out with.

Two of those people, were the Hamilton sisters. It's not that we stopped hanging out with them, it's just they moved states. We were good ass friends as kids, and obviously they didn't change much.

Kamryn knows about them too, but I don't know if anyone else does.

I guess I should add the fact that we're picking up a few other people we haven't spoke to in a long time.

Another reason, as to why we know these people, is because they worked with our parents. That's kind of the only reason, but it's something.

During the drive to wherever the hell we were going—yes, I forgot—everyone talked to eachother.

Evangeline and I said random things to eachother, but we spent majority of the ride looking out the window, messing with other people in the car, and laughing.

For absolutely no reason.

We picked up our three guests, Jakari 'Pooh' Richardson, Leondro 'Leon' Cordell, and Mykari 'Ari' Williams.

When everyone got situated in the car, we all introduced ourselves and continued the ride.

Pooh and Ari were Jordyn's best friends, I don't remember when, but they were. They met and knew Chandler, so obviously it was awhile ago.

Leon, on the other hand, he had some relation with Kamryn. He's kinda cute, but is smile is gorgeous. He's pretty shy though. Enough about him.

I continually bothered Kris during the ride since Saige, Ben, and Jade were asleep.

Evangeline was the next to be knocked dead asleep, and then there was me. I was knocked cold.

By the time I woke up, we were back on track, and out of Florida. Kris must've been speeding like hell since we were somewhat close to our destination.

It took a long ass time for us to arrive, but when we did, it was like a lil reunion.

"Wassup Jay, it's been long as fuck since I last seen you."

Pooh says while dapping Jordyn up. Pooh IL introduced himself to everyone else while we started unpacking our stuff, and outting up our tent.

"Oh my fuckin' gosh."

Jordyn stood shook as fuck when they saw Mykari. She was shook too, but didn't make it really obvious.

"Damn, I haven't seen you in forever."

Mykari said—it low-key sounded sarcastic, but that's besides the point.

Jordyn had to introduce Mykari to Kamryn's nonchalant-lowkey jealous ass. It doesn't matter how much Kam tries to hide it; I can always see through it.

After everyone introduced themselves, we decided to have a movie night.

It was Roman, Kris, and Victoria's idea. They were smart as fuck, but anyways. They projected their phone screen to the wall of the cabin, and started playing the movie.

Evangeline and I's, high blew off a long time ago, so we were sober.

Throughout the movie, Jordyn sat beside Ari and Pooh, with Ari snuggled in between them both. Ari was cuddled closer to Jordyn, while Ja'Zhya was snuggled into Pooh. Turns out there cute asses are dating.

I was snuggled with Jade, Kris with Roman, Hennessey with Viv, and Eva with Vic.

Then the single Pringles were snuggled together; peep Chandler and Aaliyah.

Soelani was chillin by Saige with Indigo and Storm—them two were also cuddled up, and Leon was all up on Kamryn. Jordyn peeped it, but didn't say a word.

Matter of fact, everyone peeped it. No one said anything though.

We already knew it was about to be some shit.

————————————————————

Be happy; I've been on a roll though with these chapters every other day.

I was busy yesterday tho, so that's my excuse.