𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡

Kamryn's Pov

Jordyn is practically missing and I can't take the bus anymore because it's gone. Jordyn was supposed to drop me off, since I rode with them this morning.

Which is exactly why Robyn, Evangeline, Vivienne, and I are roaming the halls trying to find them.

Since nine-times-outta-ten Jordyn was in the locker room, that's exactly where we went. When we all walked in we saw a bunch of bloody-nosed bitches throwing hands at Jordyn.

I didn't really look around before rushing in, and throwing hands at them hoes. In the middle of me whooping some girl, I saw Robyn knockin' hoes left to right.

I'm surprised, but I'm not at the same time. Then again, Rob is the type to watch with some damn popcorn, not join in.

I stood up after I was done whoopin' some girl who has an odd resemblance to Olivia; it wasn't obvious since girl's face was a total wreck.

I did peep Jordyn washing their hands in the locker bathroom, so I walled up to them.

"Jay, what the fuck happened?"

I asked them irritantly—I know Jordyn can whoop some ass, but at least give us a call.

"Every mothafucka our crew wronged, wanted to get revenge—I guess."

They responded nonchalantly which made me roll my eyes.

"You couldn't at least give us a call."

I quizzed them while gently grabbing their chin and facing them towards me.

Jordyn's lip was a little busted, and they had a long scratch above their eyebrow. It was obvious some hoe thought it would be a good idea to wear, long ass acrylics, during a fight.

I helped Jordyn sterilize their scar and placed a bandage on it. I watched them clean their lip and put some ointment on it.

After they were done, I walked out of the locker bathroom, and walked straight towards Olivia's nearly unconscious body. I kicked her in her side since she was the one with the long ass nails.

"Bum-bitch."

I mumbled while turning towards Jordyn, and grabbing their hand.

________________________________________

Omniscient Pov

Jordyn and Kamryn ended up being the only one's to stay home since the locker incident had terrible timing. They were cuddled up in Kamryn's bed, watching a scary movie with some popcorn and other snacks.

Roman was currently driving Jade to the restaurant that she planned on taking Robyn to. All the while, Kris was driving Robyn to the restaurant.

Since Roman and Kris were going out, and so was Jade and Robyn; they wanted their outfits to be a surprise.

The rest of the night was somewhat uneventful, yet expected since during Rob and Jade's date, they both ended asking eachother to the winter formal.

They of course said yes to each other since they both were planning to ask one another.  Roman asked Kris to the winter formal also.

Moving on from those two sets of lovebirds.

Anaya and Summer were watching the sunset, planning on what they would do during winter break. They already asked each other out to the winter formal, so that wasn't topical for them.

Evangeline and Victoria were on a movie date that took place at Victoria's place.

Storm and Indigo, finally admitted their feelings to eachother, and were considered mutually-official girlfriends.

Olivia was with one of her sneaky links, and so was Saige. He was trying to decide whether he really liked Vivienne or if he really wanted Benedict.

Benedict, on the other hand, was dogging one of his side pieces, but Saige was an overbearing topic in his head. Then again, he had a liking for Chandler, since he was professional, mature, tall, and overall handsome; an ideal crush.

Obviously, a lot is going on.