𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Jordyn's Pov

I know I'll be in deepshit with Kamryn later, but I do want some fries. Even if it's just one. 

Plus she love me now.

I walked over to the table Vivienne pointed to. There was two girls, I'm guessing a lil bestfriend date.

I made eye contact with one of them a few times, and they kept looking at my table anyways, so moving on. There was an open seat, so I sat in it and decided to start conversation.

"Hello—I'm Jordyn, but my friends call me Jay."

I said while looking between both of them.

"I'm Hennessey, and this is my friend Aaliyah."

Hennessey answered while holding out her hand for me to shake. I shook both of their hands and talked to them for awhile.

In the end I got both of their numbers which was great, but it wasn't the dare. Hennessey flirted with me a lot, but Aaliyah wasn't minding the conversation.

She just kept looking behind me which was beyond creepy as fuck, but I shrug it off.

"Hey Jay, that girl is eyein' the fuck outta us."

When Liyah said that, I looked back and saw a pissed off Kamryn.

"Don't worry bout her, I'll text y'all later though."

I stated before grabbing one of Hennessey's fries.

"Can you give her my number though?"

Hennessey asked me while pointing straight at Vivienne.

"Yeah, I'll give her it."

I am were back while getting up from my chair and walking away.

"That girl that was eyein' us, is fine as fuck."

I heard Liyah say; that shit made me laugh, but anyways.

When I sat at the table, Kamryn was annoyed on her phone, and Roman was dying from laughter.

"Vivienne that girl want chu."

I told Vivienne while handing her Hennessey's number.

"What's her name?"

Viv asked me while pulling her phone out.

"Her name Hennessey."

I answered back while sitting beside Kamryn. I tried taking one of her pieces of chicken, and succeeded. I received a hard slap on my neck though.

"Abusive ass."

I mumbled while eating the chicken.

"Why is he still laughin though?"

I asked everyone at the table while looking at Roman.

"We don't know yet. He was tryna tell us why and got stuck in the middle of it."

Kris replied while getting up.

"We needa finish shopping though—it's goin' on six-thirty."

He finished while throwing away his plate of food and grabbing a still laughing Roman.

I tried to grab Kamryn's hand, but she smacked my hand away and followed Roman and Kris.

Maybe I did mess up.

I decided to finish shopping with Benedict and Saige since the girl's were shopping together.

By the time we finished shopping for shoes and jewelry, the time was going on eight, and the mall was about to close.

When we exited the mall, we all said our goodbyes and got into our designated cars. I drove with Kamryn, so I made my way there.

I was behind everyone because I was taking my time, but guess the fuck what.

Kamryn's petty ass left. She fuckin' left. I had to call a damn Uber to get home. Not to mention the fact that I had to pay him a lot since the mall was far as fuck from my house.

What makes matters worse it that Kamryn's car was in front of my house.

How you just gon' leave me and then pull up to my house. Shake ma fuckin head.

I walked inside the house mad as fuck, and walked to my room. I didn't have the patience to actually put my clothes away so I just dropped the bags in there and called it a day.

Kamryn was on my bed, on her phone. I wasn't gonna sleep with her, so I went to the attic of my house, and stayed their the whole night.

Before I went to bed, I went back to my room to feed my snake. While feeding Saige, I received a FaceTime call from Hennessey and Aaliyah. I picked up and was met with Aaliyah in a colorful onesie, and Hennessey sports bra and boxers.

I was in the same outfit like Hennessey, just plaid pajama pants.

"Wassup."

I answered while propping my phone up. I was still in the process of feeding Saige, so I couldn't hold my phone.

"Nothin, what bout you?"

Hennessey asked me while propping her phone up too.

"Feedin ma snake."

I told them while holding Saige up in the camera.

"Ooh, you got a snake? You trippin."

Aaliyah stated while looking behind me once again.

"Who dat?"

"That's a person."

I replied blankly to Aaliyah. After I did, a pillow smacked the shit outta me.

"What. The. Fuck!" (emphasize the fuck)

I grumbled, pissed off after receiving a bite from Saige. Hennessey and Aaliyah were dying from laughter on the other side of the line.

"C'mon Kam, I know your pissed, but damn. I'm holding Saige."

I grumbled while receiving an eye roll and a middle finger from Kamryn.

"Hol' on, imma call y'all hoes later. This girl trippin."

I hung up, put Saige away, closed my room door, locked it, and playfully pounced on Kamryn.

"Jay move yo big ass."

She complained while trying to push me off. I moved, but grabbed both of her hands because she tried to hit me. Again. Like chill girl.

"First off, you remember what happened the last time you flicked me off."

I advised her with a smirk.

"And. I'll do it again."

She mocked me blankly.

"Bet."