𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚠𝚘

Kamryn's Pov

Jordyn soon fell asleep on me, I was supposed to tell them about the plans that were made for the upcoming weekend.

What had happened was.

After Jordyn left, Roman called me about making plans. He informed me that we would be going bowling this weekend.

He told me to tell Jordyn that, but I guess it'll be a surprise now.

I looked at Jordyn a few times because they looked extremely restful. I decided to take a few pictures of them because they low-key looked favorable.

I propped them on top of a pillow because I needed to put the leftover pizza in the fridge.

I made my way downstairs and did what I had to do. On my way out of the kitchen, my phone started to ring. The moment I read the caller ID, my heart plummeted and did a few flips.

It was my mother—shit.

I chose to not answer since it was late and I could just tell her that I had just woken up. Another thing I could do is just not answer and wait until the morning.

Then she called again.

I didn't answer once again and practically ran up the stairs, towards Jay's room. Why—because I had a plan. Maybe not the best one, but it'll work.

I removed the propped pillow that was holding Jordyn up, and snuggled beside them. I made sure to get up under the covers, comfortably, before giving Jordyn a subtle nudge.

It made them gain some consciousness from their short slumber—until my phone rang again.

It fully knocked Jordyn awake. They looked over me to see what the noise was and saw that my mother was calling.

Now my mom already knows about Jordyn, and actually wants me and them together. Whether she and my father want to admit it, or not. Actually stepfather, but that's a discussion for another time.

Jordyn finally picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello, Mrs. Marray."

Jordyn exclaimed happily to my mom on the other line.

"Hello Jordyn, is Kam at your house?"

She asked while sounding visibly upset.

"Yes, I'm sorry if she wasn't supposed to stay. She was stressed and fell asleep after ranting to me."

Jordyn told her while glancing at me.

I'm a professional at fake sleeping, so Jordyn didn't catch me slippin'.

"It's fine, but wake her up because I'm outside."

She replied calmly.

That took a turn for the worst. Literally a whole 'nother level of sinister. Like we could've been at Roman's house, or even Anaya's.

"Alright, she'll be out in a minute."

Jordyn said, and then my mom hung up the phone.

I honestly don't want to go. Simply because I got suspended, on a Wednesday, and my mom is currently waiting on me—outside of my new significant other's house.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't close to suffocating. I decided to stop fake sleeping because there was no reason to. I mean my fate is already near, so I might as well accept it

"Well, Jay I'll see you if I come back—alive."

I informed them while getting up and walking out of the room.

"Great optimism, but I don't think she'll do you too bad."

Jordyn's optimistic ass responded with a smile.

"Whatever Jay. I gotta go."

I advised them while walking out of the house.

My mom's car was already waiting, so I sat in the passenger's seat. I already knew the backseat wouldn't have been any better, so I decided to test the waters.

"So—why did your principal call me today."

She asked me while reversing the car out of Jordyn's property. Yes, Jordyn's property.

It took every part of me to not answer her question smartly. Every part of me.

"Because I got into a fight."

I replied while looking out of the window.

"Did you win?"

My mom asked while facing me; we were currently at a red light. Her response had me flabbergasted for a moment.

"Um, yes, of course."

I responded while finally making eye contact.

"Good, but tell me what happened."

She stated and continued driving home.

During the entire ride, I told her everything.

Jordyn and I dating, Jordyn taking me on a date, how the date went, what we did after; everything.

She needed backstory.

When I finally finished telling her about Jordyn and I, she was beyond happy. When we finally made it home and into the house, my stepfather wanted to hear about it too.

They're being too nice though, so what happened?