𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎

Aaliyah's Pov

May fifteenth and I'm watching a movie with Mykari, Noelani, and Ja'Zhya. We're at Pooh's house about to go shopping for some clothes. He's gettin some weed from his plug since he's been wanting to hotbox.

"We bout to go now, so y'all better hurry up if you comin."

Pooh said before leaving the room we were all chillin in.

We all followed him to the car and listened to music on the way to the mall.

When we pulled up, I texted Roman's parents asking about their prom outfits, and what each person would wear. I showed the reply to everyone before we we walked into the mall, splitting up and matching with the person we'd pair up with.

Yes, I have Roman's parents' number, they're pretty overprotective and wanted to know who'd be with them during the camp and road trip.

I'm pretty sure any parent would do that.

I was pairing up with Mykari so she followed me, and picked how she wanted her dress to be customized. I did the same, and picked out accessories to go with it.

After we finished doing all that boring stuff, we all met up with each other after picking out the shoes we'd want.

"Ian gon lie, but that shit was boring as hell."

Pooh complained while snuggled up with Zhya.

"We done now, so we can leave after eatin."

I stated before leaving to order Ari, Hennessey, and I's food.

"Here."

I said before giving them their food and sitting back with Ari.

"Hen you still textin your lil boo Viv?"

Ari and I asked simultaneously.

"Yuh, she kinda mad at me for not goin to prom wit her."

Hennessey replied before putting her phone away and eating her food.

"She'll be fine, it's seven days left before the reveal."

I noted before eating my food too. While eating I received a notification. I opened my phone and saw a text from Roman's parents.

"If y'all don't have a place to stay, you're welcome to stay at our guest house."

Estin, his father texted.

I showed Mykari the text which received a nod. I asked everyone else at the table, and received the same reply that Ari gave me.

"That'd be great, we'd love to."

I texted back before receiving the address.

Before we left the mall, I got more outfits with the girls, and some more supplies from the beauty store and Walmart.

When we finally pulled up the guest house's address, we stared in awe.

"Gahdamn. My family ain't broke, but compared to this, we aren't fortunate."

Pooh muttered which made us laugh a bit. He wasn't lying though, this place was hella big. Especially for a damn guest house.

Mykari nudged us all because we just stood, shocked at hell.

I mean who wouldn't be.

Then again she is used to this.

"Let's go."