𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Jordyn's Pov

I looked really good—matter of fact, I look fine. I guess those five hours really paid off.

"Okay, time to go."

Victoria and Evangeline proclaimed in unison. I actually didn't know where I was apparently taking Kamryn.

It makes no sense, but it's true.

Kris constantly advised me that if Kamryn were to ever allow me to take her out, I'd have to make the time seven p.m.

Sharp.

He was very strict on the sharp part, but I never questioned it. Robyn would always remind me, and so would Roman.

I wonder how long they've been scheming this.

"Jordyn chop-chop."

Victoria hustled me outside the house while wearing a black tuxedo. She was dressed up, and so was Evangeline.

Supplementary, but cute. Both of them.

When I walked out of the house, Evangeline was in the driver's seat of a black Rolls-Royce.

I walked towards the car and Victoria rushed to open my door.

"Thank you, Vic, just don't be upset when I do all of this when you and Evangeline get engaged."

I chuckled while getting into the car.

"You're welcome Jay, but I anticipate nothing less."

She replied while closing my door and walking to the passenger's side of the car. She opened the door and quickly got in.

I looked at my watch and it read six-forty-five. I then powered on my phone because I haven't been on it since this morning.

It was crammed with messages, but none of them were really significant. I opened my camera app and checked myself out.

I looked really good in the face—That's nothing new, but I look like a goddess. It makes my casual look–look dreadful.

Rihanna played on the stereo while we were driving to pick Kamryn up, or at least that's what I thought. After driving for a while, I looked out the window and we weren't driving to pick Kamryn up.

"Aren't we supposed to be picking up Kam?"

I questioned my so-called chauffeurs.

"Nope, you can't get any sneak peeks of Kamryn."

Victoria retorted while pulling out her phone.

I wonder if Kam is going through this same stuff—the suits, the five-hour fitting, the extended shower; everything.

The shower was fine, but the moisturizing part of this entire thing was unnecessary. The fitting was long, but kind of anticipated.

Last time I checked, precise Kris wanted no flaws—absolutely none. Xe would turn inside out if there was any, I can't wait until Robyn, Jade, and Kris get engaged. I'd do everything they're performing; just extra.

"Are we there yet?"

I quizzed them because this ride was extra long for no reason.

"We're almost there chill out."

Evangeline responded while looking at me in the backseat.

I looked at my watch and it was six-fifty—maybe I was being impatient. Five minutes only passed and I was already trying to get out of the car.

When the car finally came to an abrupt stop, I looked out the window. It looked to be this fancy restaurant.

I think Roman's mom owns this place. It's actually where a lot of rich people eat out. I wonder how they got a reservation here.

I was about to open the door until Victoria got out of the car and opened my door. I thanked her and walked towards the restaurant.

I walked into the restaurant and was greeted with a very stunning sight.

There was a reasonable quantity of people; there were fancy waiters dressed in black and white tuxedos. There were fancy people basically everywhere.

The interior was essentially red, white, and black with modest track lights. The ambiance of the restaurant was a sunset orange and a rose red.

The furniture was ebony with a white tablecloth, an exceptional vase of roses, or a vase of beautiful Gardenia flowers. Supplementary tables had daisies and tulips. 

While I was examining the interior of the restaurant, a man in a rosy tuxedo walked up towards me.

"Hello, you must be Jordyn King, please follow me."

He asserted while gesturing me towards an elevator. When he went inside, I followed and stood beside him.

He pressed a button that I imagined was the fifth floor.

When the elevator reached a halt, the waiter, whose name I found out was Jody, led me towards the table in the middle of the room.

There was just one table here, and a few servers; they looked so formal and solemn.

Jody pulled out my seat, and I thanked him. I was facing the passageway of the elevator and started gaping at the menu.

I glanced at my watch which now showed seven p.m.

I had the ambition to look up, and I was satisfied with the most glamorous-extraordinary sight ever.

"Oh my—"