𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

Omniscient Pov

When I finished explaining everything that I saw; including Anaya's little intercourse, everyone was in denial of what they felt. Nobody had sure, or even direct feelings regarding the situation.

"I don't really care, that's their business."

Roman stated while looking at Jordyn who was still snuggled up with Kamryn.

"Same here. They both obviously lost feelings, so I don't know."

Jordyn added while glancing towards Robyn.

"What if they knew? What if—shut the hell up Rob. Don't try and justify their actions."

Evangeline abruptly cut Robyn off.

She was pissed, not because of Summer or Anaya, but the fact that they're both in the wrong. But also because she realized that nobody knew anything about their relationship.

"Rob, she ain't lyin'. If we're being honest, they're both in the wrong, but there could be a shit load of reasons, as to why."

Victoria uttered uninterestingly.

"Come to think of it, why the hell we don't know shit about their relationship."

Kris questioned curiously, which got everyone thinking.

Kamryn didn't say a word because her mind was occupied by what Jordyn almost told her earlier. She always had love for Jordyn, simply because Jordyn seemed to care about her.

Jordyn, on the other hand, was thinking about everything considering the winter formal. Especially since they didn't go with Kamryn. They didn't care about Anaya or Summer, because Jordyn didn't really know anything about the two. Honestly, they only cared about the prominent crew members, and Kamryn. Nothing more.

Except the fact that Montgomery may or may not beat the shit out of them.

"Y'all, tell me why Anaya is calling me."

Robyn told the group while picking up her vibrating phone.

Anaya was trying to get ahold of Robyn because she didn't have anyone else's number except for Roman and Kamryn. Plus Robyn was the person who observed the entire thing.

"Fuck, Robyn pick up the phone."

Anaya muttered while sitting in the car with Summer. They were sitting outside the school parking lot, after discussing everything that happened.

Robyn soon picked up the phone and answered.

"Girl your timi—get your ass to Kamryn's house, right the fuck now!"

Evangeline angrily cut Robyn off while hanging up the phone.

Anaya started the drive to Kamryn's house. She was driving slow because she didn't want to hear what Evangeline had to say, or at least what her fist had to say.

It took a minute to actually get to the house, but when they did; Victoria was already waiting outside.

"You better have a good explanation because Jade is pissed since this ruined her and Robyn's night at the formal."

Victoria informed her while leading her into the house, up the stairs, and into Kamryn's room.

The moment the three of them came into the door frame of Kamryn's room; Evangeline and Jade pounced at them. Thankfully Robyn grabbed ahold of Evangeline, and Jordyn caught Jade.

"Hold on, girly."

Jordyn said to Jade.

"Y'all needa explain, and y'all need to explain now."

Jordyn continued while eyeing Summer specifically.

"O-Okay."

Anaya stuttered while grabbing Summer and sitting on their beds.

"Well, first off. I fell out of love with you."

Anaya started while looking at Summer.

"Okay, so why did y'all decide to fuck other people at the formal?"

Kris questioned while looking between the two.

"Hold awn, what?"

Summer queried while looking straight at Anaya.

"So how long was it going on?"

Anaya jealously asked Summer.

"I could ask you the same thang."

Summer replied while standing up.

"Hold on girl, sit yo' ass down."

Evangeline warned while glaring at a pissed Summer. Anaya stood up while bucking up at Summer.

"Y'all needa chill, remember y'all in my room."

Kamryn announced while moving away from Jordyn, and splitting the two up from eachother.

"If y'all finna fight, let's take this outside. So that I can record."

Roman said—mumbling the last part.

"Well since y'all don't know, Summer was having a threesome in the girl's bathroom. Anaya was fucking some guy in the gender-neutral bathroom, and y'all were just hoein'."

Jordyn's new information pissed off Summer and Anaya, more than they were before. Before anyone knew it, hands started flying.

Jordyn and Kris made the decision to drag them both outside, and into the front yard of Kamryn's house.

Kamryn stayed in her room, but that didn't stop anyone from fighting. Since Evangeline wasn't the jumping type, she waited until Anaya and Summer were done.

All the while, Roman was recording, and Robyn was eating a bag of chips.

Girl has time to eat in any situation.

Kamryn was still thinking about what Jordyn almost said. She didn't care about anything else, but she did care about Evangeline's reaction.

Jordyn, on the other hand, was just trying to avoid everything. Including the fight, which is why they didn't care to stop it.

Victoria was simply minding her business because she knew nobody could stop Evangeline whenever she decided to fight. But she also wasn't going to try and stop something that already started. All she knew was, if anyone tried to double up on Eva—that would be the time she'd pay mind to the situation.

Roman was just enjoying reality, with winter break bombarding his mind.

Jade just wanted to let her anger out, and attack Anaya and Summer. Which is why she decided to wait until they finally stopped. Them stopping wasn't going to end anytime soon.

Kris was watching, but his mind was somewhere else. The location of where it was—was unknown, but that's besides the point. He obviously didn't care about anything going on since it wasn't his relationship and didn't involve him, Roman, Rob, or Jade.

Jordyn started walking up to Kamryn's, and decided to just go to sleep. They laid on top of Kamryn's stomach, and drifted off while latching onto her.

Kamryn didn't move simply because it would've been rude, but also because after a while, she realized something.

"I love you too, Jay."

Kamryn said while giving Jordyn's head a kiss.

A small smile soon crept onto Jordyn's face.

Kamryn saw it and decided to just rest her head, and drift off into deep slumber.