𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Jade's Pov

The moment Brittany came over, I knew she was about to start something. She always does, and I eventually got tired of it.

Which is why the moment I heard 'girl' come out of her mouth, I socked her dead in her face. I hit her so hard, I felt a type of way.

I didn't feel bad, of course, because she had it coming. I don't play when it comes to pronouns, or messing with my lover, Kris.

She knew Kris went by the neopronouns xe/they/em. Actually everyone did, but she was the only problematic person that didn't respect them.

After I hit Brittany, with absolutely no remorse, she tumbled to the floor.

Literally.

I just went back to laying comfortably on Kris, but everyone at the table was stunned, like actually fazed. I didn't mind it because they all had every reason to be. Especially since I am not the one in the group that hits people. Let alone knock the living daylights out of them.

"Oh my..."

Kamryn was the first person to break the silence.

"Now y'all know not to piss off our girl."

Robyn and Kris said which made me chuckle in amusement. People should've already known not to piss me off, but in the end; I did everyone a favor. It's not like anyone actually likes Brittany anyways.

"For real."

Jordyn added, still astonished. I really blew them away with one action.

"Now that's how you check a bitch."

Roman wheezed out, I swear he can never take anything or anyone seriously. Not a single situation he can go through without laughing, smiling, or giggling.

"Jade did more than check her."

Kam said while throwing her food-trash away.

"For real, but lunch is about to end. I'll talk to y'all later."

Robyn said dismissing herself.

The bell rung which made Jordyn, Roman, and Kamryn say their goodbyes and leave from the table. Roman had class with Kamryn, so he followed her. Jordyn had some other class with Victoria and exited with her.

I had class with Kris, so we dismissed ourselves, interlocked fingers, and walked to class together.

"Babe you fight or something, because you hit the shit out of her."

Kris asked jokingly, yet concerned.

"No, but my father taught me a thing or two about self-defense."

I said while holding up both of my fists. This made Kris jokingly back up while laughing.

"Okay Mike Tyson."

He said while dragging me towards our seats.

The class went pretty fast, and so did the rest of the school day. I decided to stay in the art room since our teacher, Mx. Sunledner, let us. We usually just call them Mx. Sun; anyways they let us stay after; well art clique members. Which meant that I was basically alone regarding my friend group.

However, I did have Evangeline, and she was pretty nice to converse with.

Our conversation wasn't the most interesting thing; it mostly surrounded the lunch incident, new songs, and new shows.

Regarding the lunch incident, I have no regrets. I'd happily reintroduce my right fist with Brittany's face, any day of the week.

______________________________________

Tips?

Thoughts?

Literally Anything?

Also sorry for the cliffhanger lol.