𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

Jordyn's Pov

I swear, Kamryn does way too much. I literally can't stay furious at her. Regardless of what she does, or how she deals with me.

She got me hooked.

After she called me 'bae', I was cheesing. Hard. I'll admit it any day of the week; I was super pleased. I mean, I have every reason to be.

It was the first time my new girlfriend, unconcerned lover, and friend; called me 'bae'.

Keep in mind, this was the same girl that uses completely no manners on me. She doesn't even hug me, let alone is nice to me.

Anyways, let me stop.

I went over to the passenger side of my car, and opened the door for Kam. She obviously got inside, so I shut the door and went to the driver's side. Before I could get in, my phone started chiming.

"Hello?"

I retorted to my sister on the other line while getting into the car

"Jay, on your way home, can you bring me and Storm some food?"

Indigo begged me from the other line.

"Yeah, I'm on my way."

I told her while driving out of the school parking lot.

"What do you want to eat?"

I queried Indigo and Kamryn.

"Doesn't matter."

Kamryn disputed while glaring at her phone screen. She looked as if she was trying to hide her annoyance or probably resentment. I'll ask her about that later.

"Donatos pizza—no Papa Johns."

Storm and Indigo disagreed on the line; I laughed and drove to both places.

I got Kamryn a pizza and drove towards my house.

"So I'm staying with you?"

Kam asked me with a vague look.

"I guess. Unless you want to go home."

My response seemingly made Kamryn angry because she rolled her eyes and slammed my car door while taking the food with her.

This girl is always mad.

I got out of my car and made my way to the door.

It was locked.

The fact that she locked the door after walking into the house is beyond me. Then the fact that she slammed my car door for no reason.

It's not my fault I have the habit of saying, I guess, when I'm skeptical, or the fact that I say it at all.

I thankfully had my house key, and unlocked the door. I began walking towards the stairs to go upstairs since nobody was in the kitchen or the living room.

I walked into Indigo's room, and said hi to her and Storm. They already had their food, so I knew Kam had to be up here.

I then walked to my room, but it was locked.

"Kam open the door."

I grumbled out lowly because I was irked with the fact that she was mad at me, and kept locking and slamming the damn doors.

I don't even understand the problem.
_____________________________________

Kamryn's Pov

I unlocked Jordyn's door after the second knock. It was locked because I needed to change clothes and blow off some steam.

Simply because my ex-boyfriend was essentially harassing me. Yes, I blocked him multiple times, and even changed my number, but this boy just cannot leave me alone.

When I opened the door I was bothered, so when I saw Jordyn, who was also upset; their face changed at the sight of mine.

"Are you okay?"

I didn't have the mentality to be or even stay rebellious, so I just decided to answer their question.

"No."

The moment I said no; more like the moment I said the letter 'n', Jordyn grabbed me and sat me on their lap while sitting on the bed.

They scooted towards the headboard and dragged the pizza towards us.

"Time to talk about it—rant about whatever, I'm all ears."

Jordyn instructed me while picking one of my uneaten pizza crusts and taking a bite out of it.

Who even eats crust?

"Well before I start, you can't get mad."

I demanded while grabbing a pizza slice and eating it. The fact that I'm telling them to not get mad—knowing they have anger issues.

"You know I can't promise that."

They replied while taking another bite of the pizza crust.

"But you have to."

I notified them with a serious look.

"I'll try, but I won't make a promise I can't keep."

After Jordyn warned me, I started to tell them everything.

Everything.
_______________________________________

Chapters won't be published as much bc I have school, but I'll still try and write some.
Also, other stories may not be updated for a while bc I'm trying to figure out where I'm going with this one.