𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Robyn's Pov

It was true. It was beyond true. I witnessed it when I finally made it to the restroom. It was ironic how the universe really tried everything in its power to delay my path to the ladies restroom.

Annoying, stupid, but very true. Cue flashback.

Flashback:

After Jade and I gulped down a few drinks, I finally had the chance to go to the ladies bathroom.

I walked away from the drinks' table and walked towards the restroom.

When I opened the door I saw Summer getting down and dirty with some boy from the football team, but the kicker.

Chile, the kicker, lemme' tell ya'.

Summer was giving some sloppy toppy to Layla. Some random, annoying ass girl, that Indigo, Jordyn's sister, fought. Maybe her friend Storm fought her, but I don't really remember.

"Ooh girl, if I don't whoop yo' ass, trust and believe Kamryn or Evangeline will."

I informed Summer while doing dramatic, yet slow, hand claps.

It was true; Evangeline would throw intense hands since she never really liked Summer. Like ever, don't know why, but that's the case.

"Oh shit, fuck Robyn, why are you here?"

Summer shockingly said-girl shut the fuck up. It's the winter formal, what the hell do you expect.

I didn't care to answer because her questions as obviously dumb, but that shit changed when I saw Brittany.

At that point I walked out, I walked out real quick because that girl gets on my nerves and has issues.

That damn girl is problematic as fuck, and I'd gladly whoop her ass with Jade.

I walked towards the gender-neutral bathroom and opened the door.

Shit just got worst and worst.

I saw Anaya making out with Rebecca; Brittany's damn minion.

Chile, what the hell is going on.

"What the fuck-"

I blurted before rushing out of there and straight to Jade. I decided to call Jordyn, but they tried to hang up, and honestly I thought they did.

So I told Jade what I just witnessed.

"Summer was cheating on Anaya!"

I yelled out because the music was somewhat loud.
_______________________________________

I pulled Jade away and outside of the school.

"What?!"

I heard the voices of Kamryn and Jordyn.

Shit.

"Come the fuck over right fucking now."

I suddenly heard Evangeline yell.

Oh shit.
_______________________________________

Evangeline's Pov

Victoria and I were in my car rushing to Kamryn's house.

After Jordyn informed the groupchat about what was currently going on with Kam, we hurried right away.

But that wasn't why I was rushing.

I was rushing because of the bullshit Robyn said.

I'd be lying if I said I couldn't believe Summer actually cheated, but I can't believe she actually cheated. She knows I don't play, and she knows I don't fuckin like her ass.

Simply because she threw shade at me in first grade and because she used to talk shit about Victoria.

And I for one-me, myself, and I; don't play that shit. At fucking all.

"I'm not surprised, but damn."

Victoria noted while facing the backseat towards Roman and Kris.

Yes, we brought them.

"Summer though-Summer."

Roman trailed off while opening his door.

We were already at Kamryn's place, so I hurriedly rushed towards the front door after locking my car.

Kamryn's brother opened the door.

"Sorry Monty, but we have an emergency."

I heard Kris say while I strutted up the stairs, towards Kamryn's room.

When I pushed open the door, I saw Robyn sitting on the bed, and Jordyn and Kamryn snuggled up to eachother.

"Explain every fucking thing, and don't leave out any mothafuckin' thing."

I demanded while walking over towards them.

Rob better explain because if she doesn't, imma go to jail.