𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚠𝚘

Evangeline's Pov

Thirty-two fucking cards. Absolutely not.

"Thank God the game is over."

I sighed while nearly laying down all of my cards. I didn't have that much, so I was good.

"Nah, we still playin' Miss girl."

Roman said while looking between me and the draw pile.

"Yeah, so pick up them thirty-two cards."

Victoria laughed while pushing a big pile of cards towards me. Wow, my own girlfriend is with this shit too?

"No, Jordyn already said Uno out."

I responded while gradually getting irritated.

"Girl, good luck. You better take them cards."

Robyn announced while washing her bowl of fruit.

"See, y'all mad lucky, but just know when I get y'all back..."

I trailed off with a grin while looking at my cards. They were pretty good, not the best, but enough to fuck Roman up.

I decided against it though—Kamryn was the next one to get Uno, only because Jordyn saved her ass, and reversed it.

It took a while before the game ended because we decided to play with more than one deck of cards; which meant that there were more plus fours, twos, reverses, skips; all the above.

It was late when we finished. Almost one in the morning.

"I'll talk to y'all in the morning, I'm going to bed."

Kris informed us while taking a bag of chips and going upstairs. I made some popcorn and grabbed Victoria after telling everyone goodnight.

When Victoria and I, got to our room, we started watching a movie.

"Eva?"

Victoria asked while turning her whole body towards me.

"What if more of the group splits up?"

Her question surprised me since I never thought about it. Simply because it's only the prominent members that are still here. Then again, Anaya never really hung out with us.

Summer, on the other hand, didn't hang out with us because we didn't want to hang out with her. She was low-key annoying and petty to be honest.

"I don't think the group will ever really split up."

I responded genuinely.

"What if it did, though?"

I honestly didn't want to think about her question. Simply because I don't know what I'd do if we all split up.

Jordyn is the protection piece of the group, and if they leave then we're fucked. Jordyn's honestly the only reason we can walk around school without a care in the world.

Kamryn is the pretty girl of the group; most of the guys only tolerate the rest of us because of her. She's gorgeous though.

Kris is the parent of the group. Without him, we'd be in constant deep shit. Same with Roman; without the both of them, we'd be bored as fuck, no house cook, and no entertainment. I love them both though because they show the most love out of all of us.

Robyn and Jade; well Jade is the good girl of the group, while Robyn is the complete opposite. Robyn's bad as hell, but she'll whoop anyone who tries any person in the group. She may watch all the fights, but she'll whoop a bitch with no warning.

Victoria; well that's my love. Definitely my favorite, hands down.

"I don't think that's possible."

I finally responded after my long ponder.

"Everyone in our group is the glue. Without one person, we'd all be fucked."

I advised her with a peck on the cheek.

"I really hope you're right—all of y'all are like my family, and I don't know what I'd do without y'all."

She grinned while holding me tightly in her arms.

"Goodnight gorgeous."

I mumbled while laying on top of her chest.

"Goodnight bae."