꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡: 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

A KNOCK CAME TO THE SALVATORE'S DOOR EARLY THE NEXT MORNING
and Damon answered it to reveal Elena Gilbert standing at their door.

"Hello, Elena." He greeted with a smile.

"Is Stefan here?" Elena asked, "He called, said it was important."

"Right this way." Damon told her, letting her in and closing the door behind her.

"Hey." Stefan greeted as he approached her.

"What is this about?"

Stefan stepped aside to reveal Rose one of her kidnappers standing there.

"You."

_________

Skyler sat on the couch while Damon stood behind her, Stefan sat on the chair opposite her while Elena sat on the couch in the middle and Rose stood in the middle of the room explaining things to them.

"Okay you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years," she told them to start with, "And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap."

"But Klaus I know is real."

"Who is he?" Elena questioned confused and tense as she crossed her arms.

"One of the originals." Damon responded.

"He's a legend." Skyler smirked. She didn't mention that he also happened to be her best friend and brother-in-law... wouldn't that be an interesting conversation if she did though.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan explained.

"Like Elijah." Elena responded.

"No, Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus." Rose disagreed dramatically, "He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan told her additionally causing Skyler to stifle a scoff behind a small cough, Klaus was not the eldest and he certainly didn't act like it however due to his strength and him being the supposed more dangerous of the originals everyone assumed he was.

They were wrong of course.

He was just more crazy than the rest of his siblings. Hence him being her best friend.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?"

"Yes." Rose said at the same time Stefan disagreed.

"Yes." Skyler confirmed with a nod.

She was the best source of information when it came to this of course, not that they knew that. Yet.

"What they're saying is— I mean, if what she's saying is true," Damon said rounding the couch.

"Which it is." Rose cut in.

"And you're not just saying it so we don't kill you..."

"Which I'm not."