Chapter 1

Emily's pov
Today I would have my first day at the paramedic  academy. I was so nervous but I was also excited at the same time, but this was my dream.

I was standing outside of the academy and I took a deep breath before I got inside.

When I got inside of the Academy I was standing in the line to the check in. I waited for 10 minutes and then it was my turn.

Emily - hey, my name is Emily Scott!

Woman - here you have your uniform, and then you go to the left and you will find the locker room.

She gave me my uniform and I went to the direction what the woman told me about.

When I came to the locker room I saw two girls there who looks to be around my age.
I started to change my clothes to my uniform and that's when I saw the two girl's turned around and they where looking at me.

Girl 1 - hey there!

Emily - hey!

Girl 1 - what's your name?

Emily - Emily Scott, what's yours?

Girl 1 - Alice Smith and this is Hanna Davis.

Alice said that as she was pointing to the girl next to her.

We three started to talk to each other, and then we had the medical classes together and we all started to get to know each other.

Matt's pov
Today it was my first day at the fire academy and this was something I was really excited and this would be the start of something new.

I had just checked in and had got my uniform, so I walked inside to the locker room where I could change and I saw two guys standing there changing too. And that's when one of the guys started to speak up.

Man  1 - hey, I'm Andrew Darden but they usually  call me Andy.

Matt - hey, I'm Matthew Casey but they usually call me Matt.

Darden - and this is Kelly Severide.

He said as he pointed to the man next to him.

Severide - hey!

We where talking for awhile and started to get to know each other and then it was finally time for there first lesson.

***
Emily's pov
It was around 7pm  I had decided that I would go out tonight to a bar with Alice and Hanna.

I was in my apartment getting ready for the evening. I had just gotten out from a shower and I was going to do my hair.
I started to curl my blonde hair, and then to get dress.

I was wearing a red dress with black high heels

I was wearing a red dress with black high heels. After I had got dressed I started to do my make up, I was just doing my regular make up routine witch was foundation, concealer, contour, blush, eyeshadow and lipstick.