Chapter 2

Emily's pov

I woke up to my alarm ringing, i shut it off. And i knew that i needed to go up and get ready for the Acadamy, and thats when i remember that i didn't go home alone last night. So i turned around to see Matt laying there still sleeping.

I started to shake him gently, and i saw he was trying to wake up. i saw him open his beautifel blue eyes.

Emily - Good morning!

Matt - Good morning!

Emily - don't you have leassons at the fire acadamy today?

Matt - oh right. What time is it?

i checked the time at my nightstand.

Emily - Its 6.40am, when do you need to be there?

Matt - My first leasson starts 8am, but I need to get home to my place first.

Emily - maybe we should go up then, i can make breakfast if you would like that?

Matt - that would be great!

i got up from bed and headed to my bathroom that was connected to my bedroom, i went to take a shower.

Matt's pov
I was laying in Emily's bed as she went to get a shower. I can say one thing....last night was the best night I have had in awhile. I really like Emily and I don't know if I should ask her to be my girlfriend like right now or maybe have a plan for a date instead.
After all my thinking, Emily came out from her bathroom after she had taken a shower.

Emily - you can take a shower now, if you want to.

Matt - thanks.

I gave her a kiss to her cheek as I got in to the bathrooms and took a shower.

Emily's pov
When Matt had went to take a shower I got to my kitchen so I could start to make some breakfast for mothers of us. I was thinking about pancakes to make, so I started with the ingredients.

After 10 minutes I was now flipping some pancakes when I felt hands around my waist and someone kissing my neck.

Matt - it smells amazing!

Emily - thanks!

Few minutes later the pancakes where done and I gave Matt a cup of coffee and for me too. We took a seat at my kitchen table and started to eat the pancakes.

Matt - so I was thinking......would you maybe like to go on a date with me tonight after the academy?

Emily - I would like that!

I saw a big smile that appeared on Matt's face, and I couldn't help to smile at him either.

Matt's pov
It was time for me and Emily to leave, I drove in my car and she in her's.

Matt - I will pick you up at 7pm tonight!

Emily - great see you then!

I got closer to her, our lips Touch each other and it felt amazing.
I got in to my car and drove to my place because I had my bag with my uniform.

***

Emily's pov
I was ready for my date with Matt, I was already finish with my hair, make up and getting dressed.
I was wearing a black tight dress with black heels.

I heard a knock to my door and went to open the door to see Matt standing there. He was wearing a white shirt with black pants.

Matt - are you ready?

Emily - yes!

I got out from my apartment and locked the door, and then we went out to Matt's car that was standing outside of my apartment building.

We got inside of Matt's car and we headed of to a restaurant.
After 20 minutes of driving we finally came to this little Italian restaurant.

Matt - had a reservation for Matthew Casey!

Lady - come here I will show you to your table!

She walked away to show us to our table, we both took a seat at the table we where going to sit at.

We started to order some food and drinks.

Matt - can't you tell something about your family?

Emily - there isn't so much to say about them!

Matt - please, just tell me something!

Emily - fine! I have my parents and my big brother, and his fiancé. What about you?

Matt - I only have my mom alive and my sister, and my sisters family.

The food came and we started to eat and talk about my friends and Matt's friends and we just had a really great time.

Matt's pov
I had a really great time with Emily, we where right now outside of Emily's apartment building in my car.

Matt - would you like to come over to my place?

Emily - I would like that! But I just need to go up to my apartment and grab a few things.

I nodded my head to her, as she got out from my car and got inside of her apartment building.
I had waited in my car for almost 10min and that's when she came back to my car and I drove to my place.

We where standing in front of my apartment door as I was unlocking my door and Emily standing next to me. I finally got my door open and let her walk in to it first.

When she got inside and me behind her I closed the door and pushed Emily gently up against the wall and started to kiss her.
The kisses started to get down to her neck and I lift her up and I could feel her legs around my waist as we kissed each other. But this kisses wasn't regular ones, they where full with passion.

We got inside of my bedroom and I let her fall down to my bed gently. I was now over her and had taken of my shirt, I started to take of Emily's dress so she was just in her underwear.
I started to kiss her down so I came to her breast and gave them each a kiss on.
Then we where making love to each other and if felt really good.