Chapter 32

Matt's pov
Shift was over and I thought I would on my way home, stop at target to by a few things and maybe by something for Jamie.

Me and Emily talked last night at the firehouse that, Jamie would meet my mom today for the first time.

After I had been driving for 25 minutes, I was outside of target in my car.
I got out from my car and headed inside to target, I was thinking about collect first groceries that I needed. And then I had decided that I would by something for Jamie, and I got an idea what I should by to him.

There is one thing that I don't have at my place, but I think he have at Emily's place. And that is a bike, and I know that he really likes red because that's the color on firetrucks.

After I had been to target for 10 minutes with only collecting groceries, I went to the section where they have bikes and outdoor stuff.

After I had been checking out the bikes for awhile, I finally found the bike that I think Jamie would love.

Emily's pov
I had just got home after shift, and I was so tired when I got home. Because last night me and Shay got called a few times, so I didn't get so much sleep. So I can say that I was happy that Jamie are at kindergarten. So I could get some sleep before I will pick him up.

So the first thing I did was to clean my clothes and Jamie's.
And when I had done that, I went to my bedroom to get some sleep while the clothes are in the washer machine.

Matt's pov
I had just got home after I had been at target, when I came home I saw my mom sitting in my living room watching tv.

Matt - hey!

Nancy - hey Matthew!

I took the groceries inside, first I placed them in my kitchen and then I went back outside to my car. Where I have a big box and inside of that are Jamie's bike that I need to set up before he and Emily would be here.

When I came back inside I saw my mom in the kitchen, and she was taking the groceries.

Nancy - what do you have there?

She said and pointed to the big box, that I was holding.

Matt - I have bought a bike to Jamie.

Nancy - That's nice of you.

Matt - I need to set it up before Emily and Jamie is coming later.

Nancy - okay.

As my mom handle with the groceries, I started with the bike.

Emily's pov
A couple of hours have past, I have slept and washed my and Jamie's clothes.

I was going to pick Jamie up at kindergarten 12am and it was 11am. So I have an hour until I have to pick him up, I had already showered and getting dressed in new clothes.
But I thought that I would just grab something to eat before I have to leave.