Chapter 10

Emily's pov
I woke up the next day around 8am, I first went to take a shower and get ready.

When I had getting ready, I thought it was time to wake Jamie up. Because he would be with Casey today, and he would pick him up around 10am.

I opened the door to Jamie's bedroom to see him asleep, so I walked up to his bed and got down on my knees. I took my hand and placed it on his head so I could stroke it.

Emily - Jamie, it's time to wake up.

I didn't get a response, so I knew there is one way to get him up and that is to tickle him.

Emily - if you don't wake up now, I will get tickle monster.

After I had said that I saw his eyes got open really fast.

Jamie - I'm awake!

I couldn't help but laugh at him, and that's when I started to think. I have the best son ever, I couldn't have any better then him.
Even if me and Matt didn't take care of him, we did a great job with him.
Every time I look at Jamie I see Matt in him, Jamie has a big heart like Matt. So I couldn't wish for a better father to my child.

Emily - are you ready for today?

Jamie - what's today?

Emily - you are going to be with Casey today!

Jamie - yay!

I took of his cover and got out from his bed, so I got up from the floor. I took of his pj and helped him get dressed with new clothes.

Emily - so, what do you want for breakfast?

I saw how he was thinking, about what he wanted to eat.

Jamie - pancakes!

Emily - okay!

He and I got down to the kitchen, he was holding my hand as he usually do when we go downstairs.

I started to make the pancakes, and Jamie was sitting at the kitchen table coloring.

Matt's pov
I woke up around 8am, to hears someone knock on my door. So I got up from my bed and took on sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I got out from my bedroom and got to my front door and I opened it, and there Hallie was standing in her work close.

Hallie - hi!

Matt - hey!

I got to the side and let her go in, I went to the kitchen and she was following me in there.

Matt - what's up?

Hallie - I think we should go back together!

Matt - okay, but you where the one who wanted to break it all off.

Hallie - I know, but I think that was a mistake...

I didn't know what to say, and things are different now. I have a son now, and I don't know how I feel with Emily.

Hallie - so what do you say, can we try again?

Matt - why not, but I can say this is the last chance...

Hallie - sure!

We just stayed there for a minute in silence.

Hallie - i should probably leave, my shift is starting in 20 minutes.

Matt - okay!

She got closer to me and our lips touched, but I can be honest that I didn't feel anything.

Hallie - bye then!

Matt - bye!

She got to my door and I followed her and she left my place, but after she had left I got back to the kitchen to start with some breakfast before I would leave later.
I decided that I would just take some cereal and a cup of coffee.