Chapter 8

Kelly's pov
New shift today, me and Shay where on our way to the firehouse.
When we came to the parking spot outside from the firehouse to park my car, and that's when I saw Emily was also parking her car.
Both me and Shay got out from my car and walked up to Emily's car when she got out from her's.

Severide - hey!

Emily - hey!

I saw she went to the other side of her car, so thought she had taken Jamie with her.
Emily was getting Jamie out from her car, she held his hand when they came to the side where me and Shay was standing.

Jamie - Kelly! Leslie!

He came running to me and Shay to give each of us a hug.

Severide - are you excited to be at the firehouse today?

Jamie - yes I am!

Severide - good, let's go inside so you can meet everyone.

He took my hand to hold, so we walked over the street and headed to the apparatus floor.
Emily and Shay where behind me and Jamie and they where talking.

When we came up to the apparatus floor, I saw Capp, Tony and Hadley sitting at the squad table.

Hadley - who's kid is this?

Severide - it's Emily's son!

I saw how Hadley just nodded his head, as Jamie followed me to the looker room so I could change and so did Emily and Shay also.

Emily's pov
After I was done in the locker room me, Shay, Kelly and Jamie went to commen room to grab a cup of coffee.
All I could see was that Jamie was holding Severide's hand, both me and Shay that this was really cute to see. And how much Jamie likes Kelly even if he just have meet him one time before.

When we came to the commen room they all where there, already drinking coffee and talking.
I saw that Casey was sitting with Cruz and Herrmann and they where talking about something. As I saw Kelly took a seat at the table with Jamie in his lap, but me and Shay where standing my the coffee machine and just looking at Jamie and Kelly.

Herrmann - who's kid is this?

Severide - it's Emily's!

Herrmann - hey, there buddy!

Jamie - hey!

I could see how Casey where looking at Jamie but I also saw he turned his head to me and looked at me.

Otis - what's your name buddy?

Jamie - Jamie Scott!

Severide - Jamie, do you want to know everyone's name?

Jamie - yeah.

Severide - we have Cruz, Otis, Herrmann, Mouch and lieutenant Casey.

Kelly said that as he was pointing to each one.

Jamie - are you lieutenant over truck 81?

Jamie asked Casey about, and I could see a smile appeared on Jamie's face and Casey's.

Matt - yes, I am.

I don't know but I could feel a connection between Casey and Jamie. But I have always seen how much Jamie reminded me about Matt even if he never had meet him before.

Bell Ambo 61

Emily - Severide, can you keep a eye on Jamie for me?

Severide - of course!

Emily - Jamie you listen to Kelly now!

I just saw how he nodded his head to me, as me and Shay run out to the apparatus floor so we could take of with the Ambo.