Chapter 25

Emily's pov
We had been home for like an hour, and when I mean "we" it is me, Jamie and Matt.
Since Jamie wanted to be home and watch a movie and eat some ice cream and candy.

We haven't started the movie yet, because I went to put a pj on Jamie. So it would be more comfortable for him, and as I did that. Matt got ready with the ice cream, candy, snacks and soda,

Me and Jamie got downstairs when he had his pj, and when we came downstairs. Matt was sitting in the living room and everything was one the coffee table.

Matt - are you two ready?

Jamie - yes.

Emily - so Jamie, what movie do you want to watch?

Jamie - I want to see baby boss.

Emily - okay, I will fix that.

I took the TV remote and started the TV, and then I got in to Netflix and started baby boss like Jamie wanted.

Matt's pov
Me, Emily and Jamie was sitting on the couch watching a movie like Jamie wanted us all to do.

After we had watching the movie for half an hour, I saw how tired Jamie started to be.
He was in the middle of me and Emily, and Jamie started to lay down his head on Emily's leg.

When the movie was over I looked back to Emily and Jamie, and I saw that Jamie was asleep.

Emily - I should probably take Jamie up to his bedroom.

Matt - I can do that, if you want.

Emily - okay, fine by me.

Matt - good.

I got up from couch, and went over to were Emily was sitting. And I lift Jamie up and walked upstairs to his bedroom.

After I had put him to sleep I went back downstairs, and I find Emily downstairs in the kitchen.

And I started to think that this was my chance to tell Emily how I feel about her.

I went to the kitchen were Emily was, and when she heard that I was also there m. She turned around to see me, and she had a smile on her face.

Emily - thanks for taking Jamie upstairs to bed.

Matt - no worries, that's what dads do.

Emily - yeah.

Matt - okay, I need to tell you something....

Emily - okay, what is it?

Matt - when you came back to Chicago I was confused and didn't know how to feel or do. But when you told me about Jamie something changed but I think the feeling I felt then I felt when you showed up.

Emily - I don't follow.

Matt - I love you about 6 years ago, and I thought those feeling was gone but they wasn't. I have always loved you and I will always love you no matter what.

Emily - I don't know what to say....

Matt - you don't have to say anything.

I walked up to her and I started to kiss her with passion like I haven't done before.
But the thing is, as I was kissing her. She wasn't trying to push me away or anything like that.

We pulled way from each other, and I was just looking in to her eyes.

Matt - I love you Emily.

Emily - I love you too Matt.

We started to kiss each other even more, but now it was starting to be more like a make out session.

I lifted her up, and she had her legs around my waist as I was carrying her upstairs to her bed room as we was still kissing each other.