Prologue

Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria

The greatest place a kid could ever ask to visit. Just a simple pizza, some cake, and the best singing animatronics you could imagine! My mommy told me about there being a a restaurant before this, Two actually, Fred Bear's and the first Freddy Fazbear's restaurant. The place I'm going to has newer animatronics! Bonnie is blue now! There is a black and white stick puppet in a box too, and foxy is white!
There is also a boy who hands out balloons!!!

Mommy and I finally made it to Freddy's.  I can't decide where to start first, so I made a plan!  I'll start with the puppet and make my way around.

I walked up to a blue and purple box just to knock on it. The puppet peaked out of his box and tilted it head, "Hello little one, what is your name?"
I giggled while clapping my hands, "My name is y/n," I twirled in my pink dress as I talked, "this is my first time being here". The puppet came further out of his box and chuckled, " Is it now? My what a day! You won't be disappointed my friend".  It called me friend!!! I'm so happy I made a new friend! "Welcome y/n to Freddy Fazbear's pizza, where magic and fun come to life! I haven't introduced myself yet, you can call me puppet".  I can already tell this will be the best day of my life!

After my play time with puppet, I went to see Foxy. When I got there Foxy was all jumbled up. " Oh no Foxy!" I ran to it and saw how wiggled up it is, "Hiya there!".  I looked sad at seeing Foxy this way, " is there anything I can do to help?"  Foxy looked at itself and nodded, "could you help put me back together?" I gasped and giggled, "I'm great at puzzles so yes I can". 

I spent some time putting Foxy back together, I smiled when I was done. " Wonderful job kiddo! Good as new, you must be a wizard at this!"  My giggles never ceased as we did a happy dance together. "Thank you for putting me back together, the show is about to start soon. Why not go see Balloon Boy for a balloon?"  "Ok! Bye bye Foxy!" I wave to Foxy before I left in search of Balloon Boy, he wasn't the far away from me so it was easy. 

I at last got to Balloon Boy and talked to him. "Hi Balloon Boy!" He laugh and danced excitedly, "Hi! Want a balloon?"  I nodded and danced with him. He handed me a balloon and laughed again, his laugh was contagious so I laughed with him. "Foxy told me the show is about to start, so I'll go back to my mommy" his head bopped up and down in a funny way, "Ok! Enjoy the show!"

I danced along to the songs Freddy Bonnie and Chica were singing, it wasn't long before the show ended. Freddy said they will take a break and walk around. I'm so excited!

I happily ate my slice of cheese pizza as my mommy spoke with her friend. I was surprised when a voice called my name, "Why hello! My name is Freddy Fazbear, what is your name?" I saw that Freddy was talking to me, "Hi I'm y/n!"  His bright laugh brought a smile to my mommy and her friend, "So I heard that today is your birthday! But a secret one. How old are you today?" He asked me. "I turned 7!"  He gasped in delight at my answer, "My My! Practically a young lady now!  I'll be sure to tell Chica to bring a cupcake". 

Freddy had to leave for a big birthday party, so I went back to my yummy pizza! I cleaned my fingers when I finished, after all my mommy taught me manners.  Once my hands were clean I saw Chica make her way to my mommy and I, " Hi birthday girl y/n! Freddy said you needed a cupcake, I made sure there were extra sprinkles!"  She gave me the cupcake, I promise you my smile couldn't get any bigger! "Thank you Chica! It looks super yummy! How did you know f/cf
(Favorite cupcake flavor) was my favorite?"  Chica giggled and gently patted my head, "Just a guess, but I'm glad I got it right".  I took a bite of the cupcake and it was perfect!  I hummed and giggled as I got frosting on my nose.  This was the best birthday ever!

Until it wasn't.

I was playing in the ball pit with some other kids, when a man came over. He scared me. He told me that Freddy, Bonnie and Chica had a party for me.  It sounds nice, but he still scares me. And yet I found myself following him.

He brought me to a back room where I saw the original Fazbear band. 
"Where are Freddy Chica and Bonnie?" I asked, shaking in fear. He locked the door after he closed it.  "Did you trick me?" I said with tears in my eyes.  He turned to me and his wicked smile almost made me pee myself, "Oh dear child, they aren't coming. But it won't matter when I'm finished here".  He pulled out a knife and lunged at me, I was able to dodge the first swing as I wailed.
"MOMMYYY!!! SAVE MEE!!"
"Shut your annoying mouth you little brat! Your mommy can't hear you!"  I wailed more and struggled as he grabbed my arm and squeezed hard. The mean man threw me to the ground and tied my mouth and hands so I couldn't fight as much.

The next second I screamed as all I could feel was the knife stabbing me over and over again.

Until my last breath came, I could feel him shoving me into something pokey and tight before my life was over for good.