Chapter 16

Some time past and the Pizza Plex was the busiest I have ever seen.   It was the 44th anniversary for the Fazbear franchise!  Starting around 1983 up to now, 2027! 

I've been here about a year now! 

And..... Monty and I have gotten closer!

Over time I got a crafting partner, Felix the Falcon.  He's half my size and he's supposed to be 10 animatronic wise, but he hasn't been activated yet.   But he will be today and I'm so excited!

But, sadly he like us.  It wasn't a Pizza Plex incident though,  but it's just as bad.  Killed by the same reasons.   I want to be there when he wakes up, all of us do.   Sundrop's gonna be there too.

Right now though I'm helping to set up decorations in the atrium,  Jodi said that there's going to be more windows in some rooms for more natural light.  So that's where I am now, helping to set up party themed curtains.
Singing my favorite song.

(I love this song so much, I'm not putting the video up because by the time you start reading this next part you'll know exactly what song it is, putting a portion of the lyrics down😘. You are welcome to skip, but     Elton John and Nelly Furtado for the win.)

"I remember when rock was young
Romeo and Juliet had so much fun
Holding hands and skimmimg stones
Had an old gold buggy and a place of my own
But the biggest kick I ever got
Was doing a thing called the Crocodile Rock
While the other kids were rocking 'round the clock
We were hopping and bopping to to the Crocodile rock

Crocodile rockin is somethin shockin when your feet just can't keep still
I never knew me a better time then I guess I never will
Hey, everybody is feeling fine  cause we gonna dance all night
Crocodile rockin is somethin out of sight, yeah."

"Ok Jodi, the curtains are up."   I shouted across the room from him,   "Thank you Y/n, that was a major help!"

Chica rushed over and hugged me while twirling with me,  "A new animatronic!  I can't wait!"  She and I squealed together at the thought.   "I bet he's gonna be a little rascal."  Monty said he ruffled my feathers.

"Shouldn't you be decorating the entrance and gift shops?"  I asked Monty.   "We're done already Y/n, with some time to spare."   Freddy laughed as he goofily danced with Mardelle, who is now Jodi's adopted niece.

"Uncle Jodi!  Dad's here!"  Xander yelled as he almost fell on the floor, luckily Music Man was there to catch him.   "Thanks Music Man!"  Music Man nodded and went back to helping Sundrop set up Pizza Plex themed lights.   "Thank you for telling me Xander,  could you by chance help Roxanne with the table covers?"  Jodi requested, getting an instant yes.

"Did the shipment of party hats, napkins, plates, cups, and silverware arrive yet?"  Jodi asked a staff member,  "Yes sir,  just an hour ago actually."   "Good."

"I'll go get the supplies!"  I eagerly shouted, "Me too!"  Chica joined in,   "Me three Me three!"  Sundrop said as he danced on Music Man's hand.   Jodi chuckled,  "Are you done with the lights Sundrop?"  "Yes I am!"
"Alright you can go with them."
"Yahooo!"  Sundrop danced with glee as he was lowered back to the ground.  

Sundrop, Chica, and I skipped our way to the loading dock.   "This kind of reminds me of the time we found Xander in the loading docks."  I mentioned as I remembered seeing him in the pile of cardboard boxes.   "Yeah,  I remember that day.   It's hard to believe it was almost a year ago."   We all hummed as we entered the docks.  

"Okie dokie,  a trolley for all of us."  Sundrop noted that there were at least three trolleys, and so we started to stack the boxes onto the trolley carts.   We checked to make sure they were the same supplies per cart,  one had the hats and utensils,  another had plates and cups, and the last one had lots of napkins.  You can never be too sure when it comes to children.

I took the cart with hats and utensils,  Chica had the cart with plates and cups,  while Sundrop had all the napkins.   "Alrighty, let's gooo!"  And off we went back to the atrium.

We walked in singing a choo choo train song,  (if you know where this is from.... I will mention you in an upcoming chapter, it's not much but yeah.)

"All aboard the choo choo train
All aboard the choo choo train
All aboard All aboard  Choo Choo!"

"Delivery~"  Chica sang as we scooted over to Jodi, "Wonderful,  go ahead and unload the carts.  Knowing that this is going to be big we will need more."  Jodi looked very pleased at how quickly the setup was coming along,  "Ok!  Well make a second trip then!"  Sundrop said as he rode the cart like a scooter around Jodi.   "Hop to it then."  Jodi then shooed us away while we laughed like kids.   As we left, Monty,  Freddy,  Roxy,  Xander and Jodi started to unbox the supplies.   It didn't take long for us to arrive with more boxes,  so we picked them up and set them off to a secluded are in the atrium, exactly where Jodi wanted them.

Next on the list was Balloons!   But for that we need to wake up Felix!

Anticipation circuited through my system as we stood near by to watch Felix wake up.

"So close!" Roxy grunted out as we waited.

Felix was finally brought over to the middle of the atrium, fully charged and ready for activation.  Jodi stood in front of Felix with the head mechanic standing by,  he opened the chest plate and turned Felix on, making sure to close the chest plate.

It took a moment, but we could hear Felix starting up.   His lids opened, revealing his shockingly bright Icy eyes looking at Jodi.

His sudden screach cut through the air,  immobilizing everyone.  When I suddenly became quiet, I glimpsed at him and saw I'm pouting at me.   "Where is my mom"  he demanded.   "I don't know." I said softly.   He just ran up to me and hugged me tightly.  He was about 3 feet and 6 inches tall. We was hugged my waist tightly as he shook.

I patted his head,  "Shhh, it's ok.  Cheer up bud, today is the Fazbear anniversary.  Let's have fun today, ok?"  He nodded and smiled at me as I ruffled his feathers.

Not long later all of us were making balloons.  We tied them to Freddy, Monty, Roxy, Chica, Music Man, Sundrop and Moondrop,  me themed weights.

Everything was going according to plan, and we will be opening in an hour,  11am sharp!

A/n

I looked at the heights of the animatronics,  for some reason you author as just as tall as them in the article I read.  It seemed very off, I thought they'd be around 7-8 feet tall. The article I read said they were 5'3"  (Roxy)   6'0" (Freddy)  6'2" (Monty)  and 6'4" (Chica).  I had though Monty would be about 7'6"  so I could have the character as 6'8" or 7', but nope.  For the sake of the heights I found the reader will be 5'4".

I have no idea if the article was correct, please inform me if it's wrong and what the actual heights are so I can fix it.

Love you my JellyBeans💜