Chapter 4

I look to the clock in my room and saw it was 12:00 am, or midnight.  I don't know if anyone is awake, so I sneak out of my room and try to see if anyone is around. It was just the security bots wondering around, so I could walk around if I wanted.  And that's exactly what I'm gonna do. But first I check myself out in the mirror, my feathers are softer, my accessories are shinier, and my beak isn't as sharp.  I look amazing!  My tummy was intact, AND I EVEN HAVE SPARKLES ON LY FACE!  I LOVE IT!
Now to adventure the Pizza Plex!

As quietly as possible, I made my way through Rock star row. Maybe I'll go see if Music Man is awake.  So my first stop is the arcade!  I made sure the curtains in the other star's windows are closed to make my journey. 

Now that I'm in the arcade again, I really want to try out these arcade games. So why not?  I walk up to a Chica game, thinking to myself that I'd like to get to know her better.  In fact, since I'll be here for the rest of my life I'd like to be friends with all of them.  I decided to play a few rounds of that Chica game and got bored. Don't get me wrong, the game is fun I just wanted to do something else. That's right, I was going to check up on Music man!  It didn't take me long to find him on his stage, quietly staring at one of the many colorful holes around the room. 

"Music man?" I spoke softly to the Spider DJ.  He looked at me confused.  "I couldn't sleep. So much happened, is it ok if I tell you?"  He nodded, and so I spent about an hour telling him about the accident.  He looked sorrowful as I told what happened to me.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"And that's why I look a little different, I love the sparkles though!" I giggled, and seeing me happy made Music man happy.  "I was going on an adventure through the building since I couldn't sleep, my first stop was here.  I was wondering, if there is another time I can't sleep, would I be able to just sit here with you?  Asleep or awake?" He nodded with a happy smile.  "Thank you Music Man, I'm going to wonder around more, Bye bye Music Man". I gave him a big hug, well, as much as I can with how massive he is. 

I waved to him as I left his line of sight and out of the arcade.

"Where to next?"  I was in the atrium as I looked at every area available.  "Right, most of them need party passes. Dang it".  Roxy's Raceway came into view, "One of these days I'd like to race Roxanne".  As I walked I came across an area that made me so happy to remember my past hobby. Monty's Gator Golf!  "Golf?  I-I love to golf".  Jodi didn't show me this place yet, I guess he thought I wouldn't like it.  I entered the elevator and waited patiently, but that was hard since I was so excited.

When the elevator doors opened I rushed out and saw the most amazing putt putt course ever.  My smile widened as I picked up a golf ball and club. I went straight for the first course. 

I set the ball down and fixed my posture, I'm surprised that I remember how to even play.  I lightly hit the ball with my club and got a hole in one!  I squealed and jumped in pure joy.

I was having so much fun I didn't notice how far I got till the 15th hole.  "🎶I'm in the fifteenth hole, I'm playing Monty golf, Gonna win cause I am in control🎶" I sang quietly while doing a little dance before playing the 15th hole.  My tail feathers swished around as I danced.  I finally decided to continue playing and got a par, not to bad honestly. 

"Having fun?" The voice scared me, I lost grip of the club and it went flying as I squeaked.  They managed to catch the club in time, "Careful with those please".  " Monty. I didn't know you were here, I thought everyone was asleep".  He handed me the gold club and nodded, "I was, but thought i'd do some 3 am golf."  I gasped, "3 am already?!" I looked at a nearby clock and it was! Indeed 3am.  "Yeah, mind if I join you?"  "Sure! I don't mind".

That's how I spent the rest of the night. Playing Golf with Monty and playing in the ball pit in Monty Golf till 5 am.

💚