Chapter 20

I had those nightmares again.   And the first person I told was Jodi.

But this time at the Fredbear's location I saw that Glamrocks instead of the four teens.    The poor kid.

"Jodi, are these visions of the past?"
He shook his head avoiding the question,  "I can't answer that.  I'm not the right person to ask."    I sighed,  "Who do I ask?"   Jodi wrote something down on a piece of paper,  "We both know that you already know who.  And I'd suggest soon."  He said as he left his office.

I think I do know, I just need to figure out how to approach the situation properly.

I sat in the theater at around 3am trying to think on what Jodi said and what I'm going to do.   I was too deep in my thoughts to even notice that Monty sat next to me, watching Fazbear and Friends on the big screen.

"A hug for your thoughts?"

I jumped at his voice,  "Oh, Monty. I didn't hear you come in."  He just kept his eyes one the show,  so I crawled into his lap to cuddle.  He wrapped his arms around me and place his head on mine.   "I had those nightmares again Monty, but the last one was different.  I was in Fredbear's diner again and watched Fredbear bite the same kid.  But instead of the teenagers from the first time, I saw you guys, all of the Glamrocks.   I don't want to accuse you guys of anything." 

I burried my face into his chest, hoping he wouldn't be mad.

"I have those dreams too, a lot.  Like a broken record, burned into my mind for the rest of my life.   Those dreams actually happened, everything you saw was real.  Those four teens were Freddy, Chica Roxy and I.   I regret what we did, because I helped hospitalize and kill my best friend's little brother."

My heart broke.

"It didn't take us long to follow his fate."
I hugged him tighter,  "hey,  I know what that's like.  I was killed on my 7th birthday on my first visit to Jr's Fazbear restaurant."

We shared the pain of loss and death.  I felt a little better knowing what those dreams meant.

"I don't see you any different by the way."  I said looking up at him with a small smile.
"I sure hope so,  I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you hated me."

With nothing more to say we just say there and watched whatever  played in the theater.

And to be honest, it felt like a bitter sweet date.

Monty pov

We were just watching Fazbear and Friends,  just a simple date I guess you could call it.   She hasn't moved for quite awhile, so I think she's asleep.   I tried not to move to much, I don't want to ruin this moment.  

I didn't want to let her go, she means to much to me.   I moved her a little so she would be more comfortable while making sure she didn't wake up.   Steam came out of my nose as I exhaled, content with keeping Y/n to myself.

*crunch crunch crunch*

You've got to be kidding Me.

I turned my head and saw Felix and Roxy eating popcorn while watching Y/n and I.

I sighed,  a perfect moment ruined.

I picked Y/n up and left the two behind where they sat.   I'm a little salty at Roxy and Felix, so I'm going to take Y/n to my room for more alone time.

I locked the door and kept the curtains closed.   No one is allowed to enter.

I lay down on the couch with Y/n still held close.  I wrapped my tail around us for more stability and protection.    I plan on being very selfish, all night long.

Cause Y/n is mine.