Bonus Chapter part 3

The last bonus chapter guys😢  this book went by within the blink of an eye.

Enjoy 💜

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTY!"  we shouted to the said Alligator.  He had a big smile on his face as he saw the setup. 
"Hit it Music Man!"  I pointed to Spider friend for him to play music.

"Pizza is here!" Chica shouted, "Monty's favorite! SUPREME!"  YUMMY!  Monty looked like he was about to cry as I held his hand, "Happy Birthday Monty."  I smiled up at him.   He hugged me tightly as he sighed happily.  "Come on, let's have some pizza."  I gushed as I pulled him to the table, ready for food.

"Supreme is Supreme."  Monty said while biting his pizza,  I nodded in agreement since supreme is my favorite too.  All the veggies, pepperoni, extra cheese, and sausage.   "This is why I'm glad we can eat food."  Felix commented, causing everyone to laugh.

We waited some time before Chica and I brought out the cookie pizza. 
"Dessert time!" She and I shouted as we cut the pieces.  Monty had literal heart eyes as he saw me cutting the cookie.   "Birthday Boy first."  I said as I handed him his piece, if he could, he'd be drooling right now. 

"I shall savor this cookie as I devour it."  He joked as he took a bite, practically melting.  "I couldn't have asked for a better dessert." He complimented,  looking at Chica and I.  I giggled at how cute he was acting.

After the delicious dessert we play simple games, like Banana phone, Simon says, and a tongue twister battle where you try to say the given tongue twister the fastest.

Over all I think Monty had the time of his life.

"Thank you guys, this was the best birthday ever." He hugged all of us after we had cleaned up,  "You're welcome Monty."  Freddy smiled at his friend as they hugged last.

The best birthday ever Was what Monty thought to himself.

Short I know, but it's for the best. 💜